Part 11 "Exam on the island: Day 2"

After the downpour ended, I took Minamikata to the teachers' tent, where she was immediately given first aid. As expected, it was decided that she should leave the exam. Therefore, our class receives a penalty of 30 points.

After listening to Sensei, I immediately went back to the camp.

Upon arrival at the place, almost all my classmates attacked me with questions. Mostly they asked about where we had disappeared to? And where were we?

I immediately told them about the Minamikate injury.

— Thank God Minamikata-san is fine. You need to be more careful next time.

I agreed with Ichinose, even though I ignored her words.

The downpour ended in the late afternoon, and fortunately I managed to get back before the evening roll call.

When the sky got dark and all our classmates went to bed, I decided to take action.

While all the guys were fast asleep, I quickly found Shibata's sports jacket and began to search it. Fortunately, I found the thing I needed right away in the first pocket I came across.

It was the key card of our class.

Quiet after leaving the tent, I once again looked around. After making sure that there was no one around, I put the key card in my pocket and went on the road.

I decided to start by going to the cave where I saw the Class A students. Most likely, they established their camp there.

Fortunately, I got to the supposed location of the cave without any incident. But what surprised me was that I couldn't find the entrance to the cave in any way. I was one hundred percent sure that I had not made a mistake with the place, but no matter how I looked around, I could not find the entrance in any way.

And it was only when I came up, almost to the edge of the mountain, that I just noticed a hanging cloth that just covered the entrance. It was a kind of disguise, which means that I was not mistaken, and, most likely, Class A is located right here.

A second later I heard rustling footsteps coming from inside the cave. Then the fabric moved abruptly, and a guy came out from inside.

— HEY, WHO ARE YOU!!!

Looks like he finally saw me.

I slowly raised my hands up, and just as slowly began to get closer to him.

— Calm down. I'm here to negotiate.

— Negotiations?

— You can call Katsuragi here.

— Katsuragi is sleeping now, so come back tomorrow morning.

— I won't be able to pass tomorrow morning. Call him now.

I will not be able to do this, since the key card will be in Shibata's possession all this time. Of course, there is no rule that prohibits transferring a key card to other people, but if I get a card and disappear with it, there may be a lot of questions.

— Wait here.

After a little thought, he still decided to fulfill my request.

After some time, two people finally came out of the cave. The first was Katsuragi, and the second was a guy with green hair. What was his name? Yamiko? Yaniko? Ah, that's right Yahiko. Remembered.

— Good evening, dear class A.

— Why did you suddenly decide to contact us right now, at night?