Part 9 "Exam on the island: Day 1."

Now it was 13:00, and all the students of the first year of our school sat on a luxury cruise ship, which should already send us to the island. All my classmates enthusiastically looked at this ship in anticipation of the trip. But only Himeno and I knew it was a trap.

If I had a little more information about this exam, I would have prepared for it properly, but unfortunately I am very limited in it. The only thing I know about it is that it exists, and where it will take place. So for now, you can relax a little and enjoy the trip, albeit a little.

Coming out of my thoughts, I looked at my classmates who were having fun playing in the pool. When we boarded the liner, some of my classmates went to explore the ship, someone went to the cafeteria, well, everyone else was in the pool now. I was also invited to swim, but I refused and lay down on one of the free hammocks.

- Are you sure you don't want to swim with us?

Yume Kobashi asked me that.

- No, thanks. I feel good here.

- It's a pity, well, okay.

But instead of going back to everyone else, she continued to stand still and look at me. There are two options: Either she wants to ask me something, or she wants to say something. I looked back at her.

- What is it?

- You know, in order to keep track of his pride, the leader of the lions climbs to the top, from which his entire territory is visible.

Why did she suddenly start speaking for the lions?

- What are you getting at?

— I don't know. Just looking at you watching our classmates in the pool, this thought immediately came to my mind.

Yes, with such a fantasy she would write books. I turned my gaze back to my classmates. Although, maybe there is some truth here.

Kobashi said goodbye and went to everyone else, and I decided to take a long walk around the ship. After wandering aimlessly along the side, I went straight to the bow of the ship. Leaning with both hands on the railing, I stared at the horizon.

To my surprise, there was no one on the bow of the ship, so it was very quiet here. Although there is also a great view from here, but that's not my business.

While the refreshing wind was blowing all over my body, I noticed a small object on the horizon, which was getting bigger and bigger with each approach. When the liner sailed to a sufficient distance, I was finally able to see the outline of the island. And most likely it is on him that we are sailing.

Taking out my phone, I wrote to the group of our class that if someone wants to look at the island, then let them come to the bow of the ship. And literally five minutes later, almost our entire class came to the designated place.

- Wow, so we're going to rest on this island?

It seemed that Shibata was happier than everyone else.

"An appeal to all students! Please gather everyone on deck. Very soon you will be able to see the island. Even if not for long, but you will be able to observe magnificent landscapes"

A very unusual announcement spread throughout the liner through the loudspeakers. And even being far away from everyone, we could hear the noise of all the other students.

Having already swum to a sufficient distance, I already noticed the pier to which our liner was supposed to dock. But to my surprise, he abruptly changed course, and began to swim around the island from the side. The speed also became a little more, and although looking at the island it was impossible to understand.