Part 3 "The first surprise"

When I woke up the next morning, I went into the bathroom to clean up. Having finished with my chores, I was about to go to the kitchen for breakfast, but I accidentally caught a glimpse of a mirror hanging on the left wall.

Standing in front of the mirror, I began to take off my outer clothes.

Having completely bared my torso, I straightened up again and stared at my body through the mirror.

It hasn't been that long since I last trained. But even this short period of time was enough for my muscle mass to begin to disappear.

Slightly bending my left arm, and grabbing the wrist of my left hand with my right hand, I sharply strained my muscles.

Yeah, it got a little worse, but not critical. It looks like it's time for me to resume my workouts, I just need to find a gym where I can work out normally.

This place serves as a small town for students, there is everything you need for convenience. So I'm sure there will be a gym too, otherwise it will be weird.

After having a snack, I put on my school uniform and hurried out of the apartment. Despite the fact that there was still enough time before the start of lessons, there were many students who were already going to school.

When I got to the elevator doors, I looked at what floor he was on now.

I arrived just in time, because he had already descended to my floor and the doors immediately opened.

There were two girls inside. The first girl was short, with short beige hair. The second girl was a head taller than her. She had long black hair and gradient red eyes.

They were like yin and yang, as the little girl had a sweet smile on her face, and it was immediately obvious that she was a cheerful person. The second one had an impenetrable expression on her face. It feels like she, like me, is emotionless.

Entering the booth, I clicked on the first floor and stood in front of the two girls, turning towards the closing doors.

- Hi, my name is Kushida Kike, I'm from Class D. What's your name?

It was a girl with short hair who asked me.

- Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. I'm from Class B.

I replied with a slight glance at her.

- So you're Ichinose-san's classmate? Nice to meet you.

During our conversation, the other girl didn't say anything. She didn't seem to care at all, so she just stared at the wall of the elevator.

Well, I don't see any point in continuing the conversation, so I just kept waiting for the elevator to go down.

Class D means, yes? Interesting.

When the doors opened again, I immediately got out of the booth and headed outside. Kushida offered me to go to school with them, but I immediately refused.

When I entered the classroom, I saw that most of my classmates had already arrived and were waiting for the start of lessons. Today, according to the schedule, we have three of them, so we won't stay here for long.

After greeting Kanzaki and the others, I hurried to take my seat.

Part 2.

The first two lessons, history and mathematics, flew by unnoticed.

I mostly didn't listen to what the teacher was saying, since I already know all this. Instead, something else attracted me.

Amikura and Watanbeh played phones for a while. Even if they tried to do it unnoticed, it turned out too bad.