Chapter 3

"Alright ma! Izuku's here!" Y/n yelled form the kitchen as she grabbed an apple, "bye ma, bye dad!"

"Bye sweetie! Tell Inko I said thank you!" Mika, y/n's mom, yelled, "love you!"

"Love you too!" Y/n replied, grabbing the door knob, "bye dad! Love you!"

"Love you too baby!" Marcus yelled from the bedroom. Y/n opened the door before shutting it and running out. As she got in the car, she breathed loudly and heavily.

"You okay sweetie?" Inko asked, Turing her head to Y/n and so did Izuku.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired." Y/n replied in between breaths. She relaxed up against Inko's car seats as Inko pulled out of the driveway. "Also my mom said thank you." Y/n spoke, taking another bite out of her apple.

"When you get home, tell her I said you're welcome! I understand the situation you guys are in and I will be glad to take you for however long you guys need me to." Inko smiled and Y/n smiled back.

...

Soon, they reached their high school. "Alright, bye honey! Bye y/n!" Inko waved as Izuku and Y/n got out of the car. The two waved back as Inko drove away.

"Is it just me or does the school look bigger?" Y/n asked, admiring the building.

"It's not just you. The school does look a whole lot bigger." Izuku looked at it. Suddenly, stomps were heard behind them and they already knew who it was.

"Whatever, ma. I'll call you fucking later." Bakugou spat, hanging up the phone. He then spotted Izuku and Y/n standing in front of the building and walked over. "Why the hell are you idiots staring at the school? You've seen it multiple times before." Bakugou asked, looking up at the building as well.

"It's gotten bigger. I'm trying to figure out what changed other than it's height." Y/n responded, shoving her hands into her pockets.

Bakugou rolled his eyes and though, such nerds. Suddenly, another guy with red hair and a man bun, Kirishima Eijiro, came. "Hey Bakubro, Midoriya, and Y/n!" Kirishima waved, "what are we looking at?"

"The fucking plane that's shooting fire out the back, what the hell do you think?" Bakugou replied, looking at him.

"But there's no plane in the air.." Kirishima said, confused and leaving Bakugou irritated.

"He's being sarcastic, Ei." Y/n replied. "We're looking at the school." Y/n told him, pointing up at it.

"Oh, sorry, but why are we looking at the school?" Kirishima asked.

"It got bigger dingus." Bakugou replied, looking up at the school again.

"Well, why do you guys think it got bigger?" Kirishima asked once again.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out." Y/n replied.

"Maybe the classes got bigger." Izuku spoke.

"Or the gym, or they got rid of their fucking bug problem." Bakugou gagged as memories with the bugs came back to him.

"Those bugs were fucking disgusting." Y/n said, pretending to gag. "They made the whole school fall apart."

"Exactly! Like did the school even care about how clean they were?!" Kirishima spoke. Suddenly, a girl with pink hair, Mina Ashido, came and hugged Kirishima from behind.

You see, Mina and Kirishima were dating and we like the cutest couple at that school. "Hey babe!" Mina smiled as Kirishima turned around.

"Hey ma." Kirishima smiled back as he kissed her. Bakugou pretended to gag as Y/n and Izuku clapped.

"You guys are so cute!" Izuku clapped.

"Just like you and Ochaco." Mina released from the kiss, leaving Izuku speechless and flustered.

This made Kirishima and Y/n start cackling while Bakugou chuckled. "M-Me and Ochaco have nothing! I-I don't know what you're talking about!" Izuku's stammered, making Y/n and Kirishima laugh more.

"You sure? I see the way you guys look at each other, Izu." Y/n spoke, making Izuku turn to her like he was gonna kill her.

"You're suppose to be on my side, Y/n!" Izuku whispered but everyone could hear because he sucked at whispering. "L-Listen! I may have a crush on her but that doesn't mean anything! And you guys can't tell anyone!" Izuku told them.

Y/n honestly wasn't listening. She was to busy in her thoughts. You see, later in the year, there's gonna be a basketball competition and she wanted to try it but she was honestly nervous. Over the years, she's grown good at basketball but she hasn't shown anyone her moves except her dad. Her dad was like her coach, and she was afraid if she messed up during the competition, her dad would be disappointed. So she didn't know what to do.

"Y/n?" Kirishima spoke, getting Y/N's attention.

"Huh? What happened?" Y/n asked, shaking her head.

"I was just trying to bring you back to earth. You seemed lost. You wanna talk about it?" Kirishima asked as everyone looked at her.

"Uhm, no! I'm fine!" Y/n replied and put on a reassuring smile. Kirishima nodded as he turned back to everyone. Y/n soon turned back to everyone when Mina started to gossip.