Chapter 7

The three arrived home soon and everyone got out of the car. Marcus unlocked the door and Mika came running to him. "Hey babe!" Mika yelled as she kissed Marcus.

"Hey ma." Marcus smiled as he allowed Mika to shower him with kisses.

"Eww ma!" Y/n gagged as she watched them kiss.

"Please baby, when you're older you'll be doing the same thing." Mika teased, making Y/n gag more, "who is this! Baby, you never told me you would have a boy over!" Mika said, walking in front of Bakugou.

"Oh uhm, hi?" Bakugou waved. The amount of times Bakugou's been over, as in like 2 times, Mika had always been at work. He would leave when Mika returned home so this was the first time the two met.

"Bakugou, this is my ma, and ma, this is Bakugou." Y/n introduced.

"Hi Bakugou! You can just call me Mika." Mika told him. "Now, ima make dinner so yeah!" Mika strolled to the kitchen.

"You make yourself comfortable man." Marcus told Bakugou as he went to his bedroom. Bakugou nodded and followed Y/n to her room.

"Sorry for my ma. She's a little much when someone comes over." Y/n apologized, "especially a boy. You should of seen how she was when Izuku came over for the first time." Y/n sat on her bed. Bakugou noticed the picture of her and Izuku as kids on her night stand.

"You should take that down," Bakugou spoke, pointing out the picture. Y/n turned to the picture and put it downwards on her stand. "There. Now you won't notice him as much." Bakugou said, sitting down on the bed next to her.

Y/n took out her phone and immediately seen a picture that was posted an hour ago. It was Izuku and his friends smiling. Y/n turned off her phone and sat up again. "I'm so bored.." she muttered, "wanna play something on my ps5?" Y/n asked. Bakugou nodded and grabbed the controller.

...

After a couple of hours of Y/n beating Bakugou's ass in this one game they were playing, the two got bored and turned off the PlayStation. "Do you wanna go play some real basketball?" Y/n asked.

"Uh, I guess." Bakugou replied, standing up. The two walked out of the room but were stopped by Mika.

"Hey you two! Ready for dinner?" Mika asked.

"We were just about to go play basketball, ma." Y/n replied.

"Well, now you aren't! Come, come, sit!" Mika ordered and pushed them lightly to the dining table. "I made tacos if that's okay!"

"I've never had tacos." Bakugou blurted, making Y/n and Marcus turn to him, "what?!"

"You've never had tacos?!" Y/n asked, absolutely flabbergasted.

"No! What's wrong with me never eating tacos?" Bakugou asked. Y/n picked up a taco from the little plate her mom had it on and shoved it in his mouth, causing him to grunt.

"Is it good?" Y/n asked. She was gonna explode if he said he didn't like it.

Bakugou chewed it with a disgusted look on his face which made Y/n worry, but soon his face softened. "It's okay." He lied. It was delicious.

"That's a good enough answer. Now eat!" Mika ordered, passing the plate filled with tacos on. It was surprising that Bakugou was so aggressive but ate neatly, while Y/n was fucking that shit up.

Y/n finished within seconds and asked for more before she left to play basketball. Bakugou asked for more too. Soon, the two finished and were about to walk out when Marcus came and said, "you guys ain't going alone."

"But dad! I'm literally in high school and half of the time I walk to the park!" Y/n groaned.

"Yeah but ima watch you two play since you wanna take basketball seriously. So let's go." Marcus ordered.

"Bye babe! Bye honey! Bye bakugou!" Mika waved as the three walked out.

...

Soon, they arrived to the park and made it to the indoor basketball court. "This is where I first played basketball back  in 2003! I was your guys age back then!" Marcus sighed as he dropped his bag on the floor.

"Okay dad, I don't think anyone wants to know about your 2003 stories." Y/n walked past him.

"Girl don't make me beat yo ass!" Marcus said as Y/n laughed. Bakugou dropped his bag next to Marcus's and walked over to the two.