Chapter 5

"Show me what you got." Bakugou said as he took a couple of steps away from Y/n. Y/n nodded as she started to dribble the ball and walk towards him. "Don't be just as ass as you were back in kindergarten." Bakugou teased as Y/n rolled her eyes.

Bakugou jumped at her but she juked him quickly and shot the ball into the air before he could do anything. It made it in and she just smiled. "Alright, you've gotten a whole lot better since grade school but you can't beat me." Bakugou smirked, grabbing the ball and holding it over his head.

"Oh really?" Y/n asked, walking towards him and standing directly in front of him. Their faces were inches away and nothing was stopping them from kissing but Y/n smacked the ball out of his hand and held it in hers. "I bet you thought we were gonna kiss!" Y/n teased as she shot the ball.

"That's not true! You were just quick with the fucking ball." Bakugou replied, grabbing the ball as it missed. He walked over to her and bumped into her on purpose to shoot the ball.

"Hey!" Y/n caught her balance and charged at him, making him miss as he tried to shoot the ball.

"You little shit," Bakugou spoke as he started to chase after her. "Get back here!" Bakugou yelled. Soon, Bakugou caught up to her and tackled her, making both of them fall. When they stopped sliding, Bakugou flipped her over and pinned her hands above her head. "Gotchu." He smirked, but Y/n was quick. She used her feet to kick him in the stomach. "Dammit." He muttered.

While he was in pain and holding his stomach, y/n flipped him onto his back and got on top of him to pin him. "Do you really got me?" She asked, smirking. Bakugou really wasn't paying attention and the sudden pain in his stomach was gone. The only thing he was thinking was the fact that she was on top of him. "You good?" She asked, "did I kick you too hard or something? Here lemme check."

Y/n let go of his wrists and lifted up his shirt to check. There was no scratches or any large cuts so she was confused on what he was so silent about. "Does this hurt?" She asked as she glided her fingers across his stomach. He couldn't even reply to that. All he did was shake his head. "Then what's wrong dude-"

"Wow!! I didn't know you guys were dating!" Y/n and Bakugou shifted their heads to see Mina, Kirishima, Denki, and Sero standing there with ice creams in there hands. Mina had two more but she was almost gonna drop them due to how shocked she was.

Y/n turned her head back and finally realized the position they were in and she quickly got up. "Shit! I-It's not what it looks like!" Y/n stammered as she tired to get up off of him. "Bakugou was just chasing me and I uh.." y/n tried to remember what happened.

"I tackled the idiot and pinned her to the ground but she kicked me in the stomach and got to pin me." Bakugou explained for her.

"Then why his shirt almost off?" Mina asked, smirking as if she was ready to hear a lie.

"I thought he was hurt so I went to check his stomach and then that's when you guys showed up!" Y/n explained but they clearly didn't believe her.

"Sure!" Mina nodded her head as if she believed them.

"I'm serious! Wait, why are you even here?" Y/n asked, confused.

"We were gonna walk home but we decided to grab ice creams and come here to watch Kirishima play but instead we saw you about to grind on Bakugou!" Mina explained.

"You are actually nasty, WE ARE IN HIGH SCHOOL I WAS NOT GONNA GRIND ON BAKUGOU!" Y/n yelled. Mina just nodded in disbelief before handing Bakugou and Y/n their ice creams.

"Enjoy love birds!" Mina teased as she sat down to watch Kirishima.

Y/n groaned as she annoyingly sat down. Bakugou sat beside her and watch Kirishima as he played. "I think this is your fault," Bakugou whispered into Y/N's ear.

"And you clearly aren't making anything better. You shouldn't have chased after me!" Y/n said.

"And you shouldn't have kicked me in the stomach!" Bakugou said, opening his ice cream. "What the fuck." Bakugou looked at it disgusted.

"What? What's wrong?" Y/n asked, looking at the ice cream.

"This shit is half melted. And it looks like a messed up version of the peppermint bitch." Bakugou explained, making Y/n start laughing.

"You mean Todoroki?" Y/n said in between laughs.

"Yeah whatever." Bakugou rolled his eyes as Y/n continued to laugh. Bakugou fought an uncontrollable smile and lost at the sight of Y/n laughing. Shit that feeling again. He thought, wiping off the smile.

"Hey love birds!" Kirishima called out, making Bakugou and Y/n turn their heads, "wanna play?" He asked, spinning the ball on his finger.

"Hell yeah I wanna play!" Y/n raised up and ran over to him.

"I'll play or whatever." Bakugou spoke, walking over to them.

"Oh shit but there's only three of us.." Kirishima realized.

"It's fine. You two be on a team and I'll just be alone!" Y/n suggested, backing up.

"You sure?" Kirishima asked, holding the ball.

"Yep! You guys are going down." She muttered. Kirishima shrugged as he started to bounce the ball.

...

After many rounds of Kirishima and Bakugou losing, they all sat down out of breath. "Shit! How the fuck did you win against the two of us?" Kirishima asked in between breaths.

"Practice." Y/n muttered as her chest moved up and down.

"Damn." Kirishima said as he checked the time on his phone, "shit! I totally forgot! Mina come on! We gotta go!" Kirishima raised up and ran to his bag. Everyone grabbed there stuff and left.

"Bye guys!" Y/n waved as she bounced the ball and shot it. "Are you leaving?" Y/n asked.

"No, my mom is coming later." Bakugou replied.

"Same. My dad is coming later to." Y/n said, bouncing the ball and shooting it. "But ima walk around so you can come if you want." Y/n offered.

"I guess I can come or whatever." Bakugou replied, grabbing his stuff. Y/n stuffed the ball into her backpack and walked out, waiting for bakugou.