Chapter 10

First period was the worst period for Bakugou, Mina, Kirishima, and Y/n. That was P.E. Since it was morning, it was cold as hell outside, and today they had to walk in T-shirts and their shorts. They could buy sweat pants but they were way too much money.

Bakugou wasn't only mad at the fact that it was cold as hell outside, he was mad about Todoroki trying to spend his time with Y/n. Of course, y/n didn't know about Todoroki's crush on her so she allowed her to hang out with him.

"Hey Y/n?" Todoroki walked up to her as she walked.

"Oh uhm, hey Todoroki? Is that your name? Sorry, I don't really know much people." Y/n apologized.

"It's fine. So uh, Midoriya asked if you could forgive him and he will hang out with you as much as you want him to." Todoroki told her.

"Oh, yeah! Of course I forgive him!" Y/n replied.

"Oh okay. Mind if I walk with you? I lost Midoriya a while ago and he told me to tell you that yesterday, but I forgot." Todoroki explained, walking beside her.

"Oh of course!" Y/n smiled as the two started talking. She didn't notice the eyes that were laid on her. Bakugou's blood boiled in his body as he watched the two hang out and talk.

"You okay, Bakubro?" Kirishima asked, resting his hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm fucking fine." Bakugou replied, not taking his eyes off y/n.

"Dude, your eyeing Y/n like a hawk. There's clearly something wrong." Kirishima pointed out. Bakugou shifted his eyes quickly to Kirishima but just rolled his eyes.

"So what if I'm looking at her? It's not like she sees me." Bakugou replied.

"That's creepy man, but it makes sense since you have a crush on her and she's hanging out with someone you envy." Kirishima said.

"Whatever." Bakugou said, picking up the pace in his walking.

"Just ask her out man. Then if you do and Todoroki asks her, she'll say that she's going with you. Then he probably won't bother her anymore." Kirishima recommended. Bakugou smirked at the thought of her rejecting Todoroki. "See man, you're smirking. I have the best ideas." Kirishima flipped his invisible hair. Bakugou rolled his eyes and moved Kirishima's hand off his shoulder and walking towards Y/n, "oh shit, he's asking now?!" Kirishima called Mina over.

Kirishima and Mina followed behind Bakugou as he stood beside Y/n. Bakugou tapped Y/n on her shoulder and she turned around, "Oh hey Katsuki! What do you need?"

"Y/n, do you want to go with me to the school dance or whatever.." Bakugou asked, expecting the answer than ran through his head from her, but got something he didn't want to hear.

"Oh uhm, I'm sorry. No." She replied, leaving Mina, Kirishima, and Bakugou shocked.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry man.." Kirishima laid his hand on Bakugou's shoulder but he flicked it off angrily and he walked away, pissed.

"I uhm, I'll go talk to him." Y/n said, following Bakugou. Bakugou walked to the bathroom that every gender was aloud in and stood at the sink. "Bakugou?" Y/n walked in.

"What? Why are you acting like everything is okay?!" Bakugou asked, irritatedly.

"I wanted to explain myself-"

"You want to fucking explain?! Explain what?! The fact that you're clearly playing with my fucking feelings?!" Bakugou turned around.

"No! I wanna tell you why I said no-"

"Tell me fucking why Y/n! Tell me why! You wanna go with that peppermint bitch to the dance even though I'm your boyfriend?!" Bakugou snapped.

"Todoroki? Why would I wanna go with Todoroki?" Y/n asked.

Bakugou sighed before continuing, "cause you guys are all over each other!"

"You think he's gonna ask me out don't you? He doesn't even like-"

"HE FUCKING DOES! He likes you but you clearly can't see that! He likes you just as much as I do! It doesn't fucking matter if we're dating or not! I don't care if people surround us anymore, I don't care about all that shit anymore! I just want people to know that me and you are together so they could leave us the fuck alone!" Bakugou explained. "I fucking love you Y/n!"

Y/n was shocked. One because Todoroki likes her, secondly, Bakugou just said he loved her. Bakugou didn't seem like  the type of person to say that he loved someone so this was shocking.

"I love you too Bakugou. If you want me to go back out there and announce that me and you are together I'll do that." Y/n said, feeling a little emotional. Y/n then walked over to Bakugou and hugged him and Bakugou hugged her back. The two shared a hug until Y/n released and grabbed his hand, taking him outside.

Y/n walked over to Mina and told her, "I want you to announce that me and Bakugou are dating. Tell the broadcast. Make posters. I. Don't. Care."

"Wait, really?!" Mina asked. Y/n nodded as Mina jumped up and down with excitement, "I'll make the announcement after this period! WOOHOOO!" Mina dance, making Y/n laugh before turning to Bakugou.

"Are you happy now?" Y/n asked and he nodded. "Good. Now, we can do this out in public." Y/n got on her tippy toes and kissed him, in front of everyone. Bakugou kissed back and Mina cheered while Kirishima just had the urge to take pictures. Todoroki was just disappointed, but he'll be okay. Besides, Momo doesn't have a date.

...

Soon, the rumor spread like wildfire and people would come up to Bakugou and Y/n, asking if the rumor was true. Immediately, either Bakugou or Y/n would answer and say that the rumor was true.

After a couple of weeks, the rumor died out, and half of the school knew that Bakugou and Y/n were together. In those couple of weeks, Bakugou and Y/n trained for the competition that was going to start in the next 2 months. They even got up in after school basketball.

But soon, y/n had to break the news to Bakugou. Bakugou was alone in the locker room, wiping the sweat off of his neck when Y/n came, knocking on the lockers to get his attention. "Oh hey, what do you need?" He asked.

"Uhm, I gotta talk to you about something, but please don't get mad." Y/n said, which caught Bakugou's attention even more.

"It depends on what it is. Tell me." Bakugou responded, leaving the towel on his neck.

"I uh, I'm not doing the competition.." y/n muttered.

"You what?!" Bakugou asked, honestly not able to hear her.

"I'm not going to the competition." Y/n spoke louder. "I'm sorry."

"Why the fuck not?!" Bakugou raised an eyebrow.

"I uh, I just don't feel like I'm ready to go up in front of two different schools to play basketball. I might mess up and get a disapproving attitude from my dad." Y/n explained.

"You shouldn't care about what your dad thinks. It doesn't fucking matter." Bakugou spat.

"But it does matter. When my dad was younger, he got a disappointing attitude from his dad and I'm pretty sure that it's not gonna be much different from me." Y/n explained. "But I will show up to watch you. I promise."

"I understand. I guess. I just don't know where I'm gonna get the confidence if you aren't beside me, playing with me." Bakugou said as y/n rested her hand on his shoulder.

"I'll be there, cheering for you. Front row seats and everything." Y/n smiled, "maybe second or third row seats, I dunno." Bakugou chuckled. Bakugou got comfortable with Y/n to the point where he actually laughed around her.

"You're an idiot." Bakugou chuckled.

"Sure." Y/n replied, "now I would kiss you on the cheek but you're sweaty."

"Wow." Bakugou said, making Y/n laugh, "just bit of sweat huh?" Bakugou then tried to kiss Y/n but she kept backing up. Eventually, Bakugou ended up on top of her, pinning her to the seat. "Pinned ya. Now c'mere." Bakugou said as he kissed her. Y/n kissed back while smiling.