The Claw [Glass Joe/Aran Ryan] PT 2

Glass Joe/Aran Ryan [Burnt Bread] [Yes I'm stealing that lol]

Note: This is part 2 of "Secret Admirer" and while it's not really essential to read, there are some references that might not make sense! 

Requested by; Letmeread222

Aran can't remember when his feelings for Joe first started to pop up

Aran can't remember when his feelings for Joe first started to pop up. Perhaps when he first joined the crew in New York, back when he was a bit more pleasant to deal with. Joe, although he was just beaten to a pulp by the young man, still shook his hand, his praise still rattling about inside Aran's head. Maybe he always liked Joe, from just quick glances and one-off conversations.

When Aran did start to like Joe more than a fellow boxer didn't matter. Aran did know one thing though: He really liked Joe. He really really liked Joe.

From his determined personality to his strangely appealing physic. Even the dumb way he styled his hair or read books before matches had Aran, through his deep denial of it, completely enthralled with the man. Joe had held his own self-esteem high and his regard for others higher - making him one of the more respected boxers.

Not to say he's a pushover either! Aran can't even start counting how many times the French man had gotten on him for pushing his luck on pranks or god forbid 'accidentally' hurting Jay.

And then there's ... Aran Ryan.

There are many ways one could describe Aran Ryan. Disruptive, rambunctious, rude, bastard, rat fuck, and many other combinations of swears that shouldn't be repeated. By his sisters, uncle, and aunt, teachers - even his mom, on a few instants.

But never, in Aran's years of breathing, walking, and kicking ass, could he be described as anxious. For crying out loud, he's the same lad who swung baby nude on the light fixtures back during his world circuit days.

Yet, as he drove, it was the only way he could describe the prickly sensation that crawled all over his nerves.

He's been on dates before of course - he may not be too well for the eyes (And he admits that with a full chest) but he definitely wasn't an abomination either. Aran dates, however, are usually people like him - rough around the edges (or simply rough all around), have some sort of criminal record, loud. They usually only last for a few weeks before Aran's off to find a new dig.

But none of them were like Joe -

A classy fellow, one who enjoyed reading before matches, who has a better fashion sense then a majority of the cast, one who smelled nice ... and whose hands have a soft touch ...

The absolute opposite of Aran (Especially on the smelling nice part): it was a miracle Joe accepted his gifts anonymously - Aran (and sometimes Great Tiger) having a knack for sneaking ... less than savory items into the others' lockers.