General Von Kaiser HCs

General Von Kaiser Headcanons

Kaiser absolutely wore the funny German boy outfit as a child

Kaiser absolutely wore the funny German boy outfit as a child. You know what outfit I'm talking about and no, you can't not convince me otherwise.

Kaiser was first discovered by the WVBA towards the end of their "Golden Age". Kaiser quickly proved to be a skilled boxer and worked as a trainer for some time. When he was offered to become a professional boxer he could not refuse. 

Von Kaiser likes Mac and is still embarrassed by how irrational he reacted when he first lost to him. However the two talk little, mostly on Kaiser's part. He believes that Mac would have better things to do than chat with a man with such a low ranking. Despite this, Mac has been one of the few boxers to agree visiting his students during class and that earned him a few respect points from Kaiser.

Kaiser is one of the few people who sneeze when they look at the sun. It's tradition when he wakes up in the morning to go outside and look towards the sun in order to sneeze. He has the stereotypical dad sneeze that wakes the whole apartment floor. 

One of his students has called him dad once. He has never been the same. 

As a kid he enjoyed hanging out with his grandma. She often told stories of her younger years, or her time in the many wars she was in. Kaiser swears she has to be as old, if not older, then Germany itself by how much she lived through. 

If he had room he would get a schnauzer. Yes, it's because of the mustache don't let him tell you otherwise. He was always a dog person. But he gets along fine with Missy (Joe's cat). He just wishes she would stop thinking his mustache is another sentient being. (it isn't ... probably)

Kaiser use to draw a lot when he was a kid! It's still something he enjoys doing as to pass the time but definitely doesn't actively make time for. He can draw autos well but everything else, especially more organic figures like people and animals, are difficult for him. Still some of the youngsters at his class figured out about his talent and ask him to draw everything under the sun. He will indulge in their requests occasionally. 

.Moss's Official Hug Rating.

Kaiser doesn't exactly like hugs. In general most physical touch makes him a bit uneasy and hugs especially. If he has to hug someone, he'll much prefer the other to be smaller than him just to have a tiny sense of control. He'll be stiff as a board for the duration of the hug - if he's close with the person he might give them a pat on the head/shoulder but that's the most he'll be able to muster.

4/10 - Please don't hug Kaiser-

4/10 -  Please don't hug Kaiser-

474 Words

Been bored at work so I been writing these lol -