[Shitpost] Pride HCs

[art done by me - "Gay loser that points at other gay losers"]

I'm still on hiatus but it is pride month aka the one time of the year I get to push my Trans Agenda™ and ya'll get to do nothing but watch. Also heads up not mentioning every single boxer cause Jesus that'll take forever/I'm still thinking about it for some of them lol (I apologize to the Major Circuit fans out there I got almost nothing for them-)

Labeled as shitpost due to the simple fact I did not read this over. 

Little Mac could not get his head around relationships as a little kid and thought "falling in love" was too much of a confusing feeling

Little Mac could not get his head around relationships as a little kid and thought "falling in love" was too much of a confusing feeling.  To the point where he got into fights with boys who had crushes on him, starting his interest in boxing at a young age. As he grew older Mac could kinda get it but still had no interest in one himself | Mac came out as trans to his aunt when he was a freshman. She was supportive though clearly didn't fully understand how to help. Thankful Mac meet Doc who has experience with transitions (his son being trans himself). 

The first person Glass Joe (accidentally) came out to was Kaiser. Joe was venting to Kaiser and asked him "Do you sometimes feel more like a woman than a man?" or something eerily similar to that, figuring that everyone feels that way. Kaiser's response was a lack "No.". Joe piece the piece together not too long after the conversation. [this is exactly how that one trans-Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie comic goes I literally didn't realize It till just now omg] Joe is very happy as genderfluid (Girlflux more specifically) finding so much joy in dresses and skirts. | Joe has no label that seems to really fit her sexuality but she does find attraction in both men and women. 

I mention this before but I imagine Von Kaiser as aroromantic (or the very least, Arospec). Similarly to Mac, Kaiser just never had an interest in relationships. They were a few times he faked dating friends to appease his mom but no romantic feelings were involved on either side. The very few times Kaiser notices himself gaining a crush it's usually on someone who appears more masculine and it's more of an aesthetic crush than a feelings crush. | A younger, more ignorant Kaiser would have denounced anything womanly altogether. Though as he matured and grew confident in his own masculinity, he realize he quite enjoys playing around with more feminine clothing or products. 

Disco Kid's family is very open-minded when it came to sexuality and gender stuff. When he came out as gay no one really minded it, especially since his uncle had came out not too long ago. Though it did make his uncle become protective of him when Disco first joined the WVBA, his uncle's own boxing career ended because of his sexuality. So far they haven't given him any trouble about it. Though with Kid Quick's disappearance they might start ... | Disco has done drag in the past and defiantly would do so again! He thinks it's fun setting up shows and working on his outfits and makeup. 

His family disowned Bear Hugger when he came out as trans. Granted they were other reasons aside from trans that made them disown him but that was really the last straw for them. Hugger was a much different person during that time. Thankfully he's a lot kinder to both himself and others around him and even reconnected with his sister not too long into his profession. | Hugger thought he was only attracted to women up till recently. He's still unsure what his sexuality is but his girlfriend (still working on her hush) is very supportive of him exploring and possibly bringing home a boyfriend to join her never-ending hive of polycules. 

I personally refuse to believe that Aran Ryan is cis. That homie has the most cringe transmasc swag I've ever seen a fictional character have. Aran was worried about coming out to his family since he knows they can be closed-minded. But to his surprise, they still accepted him (except his step-mom but she doesn't count as a family). Many of his clothes now are hand-me-downs from his older cousins and friends. The top three best days of his life were 1. Joining the main branch back in New York 2. Experiencing bottom growth and 3. Getting top surgery. He's never been happier. Though he is stealth about it to pretty much everyone outside his family. None of the boxers know he is trans nor his fans at least and he wants to keep it that way. | Sexuality-wise? Aran doesn't have a label for what he is attracted to. Men, women, trans, cis, - doesn't matter to him. As long as his partner doesn't force him into a monogamous relationship he doesn't really care. 

Bald Bull thinks that he is demiromantic/sexual but he's still questioning. The only people that really know this are his sister (who is somewhat confused about it but still supportive) and his current partner. Aside from that, no one knows Bull is anything outside of straight. | He was ignorant about gay people and to an extent, the existence of trans people but discovering his partner was trans he started to become more open-minded. Bull is still cis but does keep up in the news relating to trans people in both Turkey and America. 

Super Macho Man

I shall not explain further

I shall not explain further. [Fun Fact: I made this during my graduation, literally right before they called my name up lol] 

 [Fun Fact: I made this during my graduation, literally right before they called my name up lol] 

 boyflux dividers hell yeah.