Episode 01: First Day of Internship

6:30 AM

6:35 AM

6:40 AM

6:50 AM

7:00 AM

The noise of someone repeatedly tapping on the door interrupted his sleep for the fifth time. Despite setting his own alarm with his own hand, he still slept on a six-foot bed without caring about why it was necessary to wake up at this time. The blanket that used to provide warmth had fallen off since midnight, making him feel frustrated with life for having to open his eyes despite feeling hungry for sleep.

Both sides of his consciousness woke up and the good side advised, "You should wake up now if you don't want to lose everything from the first day." However, the lazy side argued firmly, "Why hurry to open my eyes? The last time I set the alarm was at 7:00 am. There is still fifteen minutes before the red code." The half-faced young man leaned towards the lazy side, so he turned off the good mode and went back to sleep.

As he began to run towards the dream zone in a position similar to a Pigeon pose, the phone rang loudly like a smack on his face. "What the hell?" He rubbed his eyes and searched for the phone with a clenched fist but couldn't find it, as if the bed was thirty million acres.

The sound "Woh, Woh, Woh!" continued non-stop. He could remember using this ringtone only when it was necessary to wake up for an exam, but he didn't set it last night, which means that someone must have tampered with it.

"Jack, did you secretly change my ringtone?"

(Yes)

"And you set it to the loudest volume too. My ear wax started dancing! I hate being disturbed when I sleep, but I can't even curse you out because you're my older brother. But if it were my child, that's a different story. If they called me and did that, I'd curse them until they were reborn."

(Because I knew you wouldn't wake up, I made it louder than before.)

"Seriously, my ears are ringing now."

(Get up and take a shower.)

"What are you talking about? I already showered before you called,"

(I told you to get up and take a shower.)

"I said I'm done, easy. I woke up at five because of the internship. This shirt is so tight that if someone brushed against it, they'd bleed from its sharp edges."

(You woke up at five?)

The phone finally stops ringing as the door opens slowly, giving off a horror movie-like vibe. Sometimes it fits the legend of this room, where the previous tenant was killed by her husband and it's said that you can sometimes hear a woman crying or something falling on the floor in the middle of the night. The reason I decided to rent was that the owner lowered the price, but I've been here for so long that I don't know what kind of ghost is trying to trick me now. I'm confused.

I thought I would move out if I encountered a ghost, but now I'm breathing heavily because the person who came out of the door wasn't a terrifying ghost, but rather a depressed and introverted man who I didn't know had moved in there since when. Jack just stayed quiet.

"Did you teleport from over there, or what?"

"Get up," He said, not answering the question and standing there like a robot. Get up, get up, get up! saying as if he was set to give only one response"

It's only seven O'clock, let Nong sleep na..., Leam flipped over the bed burring his head into the pillow and groaning thinking if he acted like this maybe Phi would sympathize with him, but Jack walked over and used his heels to kick him while pushing his head with his toes to make him look up.