Episode 10: Speaking Frankly

"What do you mean by 'glue'?"

The person who was interrupted frowned and quickly moved the mouse to enter the game. Amidst the sound of children in the gaming shop, they were muttering and groaning because they were killed in the middle of Pochinak city.

Usually, if he were shot with liquor, he would have dreams and aspirations at noon. But last night was different. There was no drowsiness at all. After going through that incident, Boss didn't say anything, and Laem was the same. Well, not speaking was already a punishment. If given a chance, if given a chance, Laem's mouth would say, "Use your tongue skillfully with me," which would be equivalent to hanging a noose around his own neck.

They couldn't look each other in the eye as intensely as they did on the beach. "Hey! What the hell are you doing? Are you going to allow this? Are you going to be a loser? Let's fight! You loser!" It was only a matter of putting on a show and grinding their teeth.

Finally, they sat silently from Sathon to Ekkamai. During that time, Laem secretly glanced at Boss tapping his fingers lightly on the steering wheel, as if contemplating something. And he chose to end the suffocating atmosphere by saying to himself that from now on, if anything were to change, the golden pillow would be durian.

"Go to sleep. In half an hour, when I wake up, I'll call you once I finish cooking."

"At this point, I won't eat anything. I'm really not hungry, sweetheart."

The owner's wife paused, gently stroking his hair, before leaving to watch the shop while her husband went to the market. Nowadays, in addition to being a team manager, Boss was also a househusband. He cooked, took care of the children, and massaged his wife. It was truly the ultimate submission. The image of his wife's curled toes lingered in his mind.

jjack: Hey, guys! It's my mom's birthday next Wednesday. Are you going to make a bonfire pot?

In a group chat to help people in distress, Laem quickly tapped to read and hoped that Jack would help make it through these emotions quickly. At least he could forget about the kissing incident for a while.

Child of the Full Moon: I'm going, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go.

Jjack: You're too impatient. Even if you don't say it, I know how you're going to wreak havoc in my house.

Child of the Full Moon: I don't want you to be lonely for too long, brother Jack. When I type in the group chat and no one reads or replies, it feels so lonely. Tee probably knows best.

THREE: Go find my dad.

Jjack: That's fine. Are you free, famous kid?

Child of the Full Moon: "Are you free?" is a phrase used to tell a story.

Jjack: Whatever.

Child of the Full Moon: Oh, well.

THREE: I never not had time for you, my friend. I've given you everything, even my house and debts.

Child of the Full Moon: Then let Zo go.

THREE: Even though we are at different places, I can still beat you up, little one.

Child of the Full Moon: 555555555555555555555555555.

Derya MK12: What time, brother Jack? Zo finishes school at four o'clock. Zo can help with the preparations.

Jjack: Okay, Mom is short of hands right now.

THREE: You invited us in advance, I thought you were afraid we wouldn't have time to prepare before the big day, huh, friend?