Episode 8: Tension rises from the very beginning (Part 2/2)

Gungawin: Porsche

P: Yeah.

Gungawin: I had som tam poo pla ra. I saved it to eat together in Thailand.

Gungawin: In the alley of the company, Its a nice nice place. The employees go there to eat during lunchtime. Porsche would like it.

P: Wait.

P: I already told you that you can message me if there's anything, no need to play games. Hahaha.

Gungawin: I'm not joking. It's strangely delicious, not as bad as I thought. But you have to add no more than two chili peppers, otherwise, You'll sweat to death.

P: Okay, got it. But why are you thinking so much about what to eat?

P: Are you stressed, Gun? Should I come and find you?

Gungawin: There are some stressful things, but it's not related to som tam.

P: I'm coming back to Thailand next week, but if you can't wait, we can Facetime.

P: Why are you thinking so much about friends?

Gungawin: No, it's not about that.

Gungawin: Right now, I'm bothered by a boy.

P: Is he a new guy you're talking to?

Gungawin: Not really. I'm trying to make him my boyfriend by force, it seems like a better approach.

P: You're going to kill him. Gun, are you so lonely that you have to resort to threatening and intimidating others? Hahaha. Besides me, you have many other friends, right?

Gungawin: I stopped doing that when I told you it's better to be good friends.

Gungawin: Porsche, that boy is so stubborn, unbelievably stubborn.

P: Ah, tell me more.

Gungawin: I don't understand why he likes such things. I don't know, it's like a contradiction in his heart. He says the opposite of what he really means. I feel good when I'm teased sometimes because I like the feeling of being pursued.

P: Except for work matters, Gun doesn't like things to go as planned. I know that.

Gungawin: But when I'm teased too much, I get annoyed, as if I'm tired. I've never tried this hard with anyone before.

P: Are you playing with a kid?

P: It means you have to be an outstanding person, someone who is often targeted. It's not easy when the options are abundant.

Gungawin: Exactly the opposite. He's just a regular intern, average-looking.

P: Oh... interesting...

Gungawin: We're in a relationship through sound.

P: Gun, I'm really laughing now.

Gungawin: Laugh if you want, I can't see your face anyway.

Gungawin: Oh...

P: You're playing like a child, but it's cute in a different way. I rarely see this side of Gun.

Gungawin: He doesn't seem to care about this agreement. It's like we're just friends playing and comforting each other. That's all. Most recently, I flew to his hometown yesterday and we spent almost twenty-four hours together, doing things we've never done before.