Episode 11: Advice from the Experienced

When I said that there would be additional guests tonight, P'Jack transformed into a tall rooster, truly! Who would believe that the boss would sit and eat at the employee's stove? Even if he has become more generous lately, if we were to announce it in the wide hallway, the people would probably believe more in the story of a chicken giving birth to a monkey.

Since P'Jack got depressed, he became someone who only cared about himself,  afraid of others not feeling well because of him. But in the case of the boss going to his house, it's not a matter to worry about that much. He even hurriedly called his mother to take good care of the house. But there was news that the house is a laundry shop, so it's not appropriate for his mother to bring the laundry up to the floating floor, right?

When P'Jack arrived at the house, he saw that the ingredients had been prepared, almost 70%, with Soh and Ehmao, his apprentice who always assisted him, arranging the table outside. King, the younger sibling, went out to buy drinks and ice. As for Brother Tee, he arrived late, claiming that the hero always come late. He asked who would wait, so why wait?

"Can you eat? If you can't handle it, don't force yourself. Auntie will have Jack go out to buy food at the mall," she smiled. Aunt Kotee, who looked extremely fashionable, like a son sitting next to her, the person who was about to bite a piece of fish, hesitated and swept her gaze around the table. Yes, everyone is looking at the boss the same way now.

"I only lower my head and eat because Auntie's cooking is so delicious. I'm sorry for not talking. Really," he apologized.

"Talk to someone else. Who said I won't eat dinner? I'm going all out," she couldn't hold back. The well-built person's muscles tensed, and he wiped his mouth with a smile.

"Did I do something wrong by eating a lot because Auntie cooks delicious food? You're the same. You keep talking. The pork must be cold by now, right?" The person being teased ignored it and moved his mouth to imitate the other side, before finally turning to see that Brother Tee Zo, and Ehmao were looking at him as if they had caught something.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"Oh, is the lottery for Zo?" Both his face and voice were annoying. I wonder if  Tee got infected a lot.

"Today, Laem looks strange. I don't know why, but he seems more cheerful than when he invited me to be his girlfriend again." Younger sibling Ehmao couldn't help but burst out laughing in front of the boss. If he got caught, it would be as quiet as back then. He would have to find an excuse to be taken by the police and brought to a shelter.

"I'm tired, It's hard to understand for first-year and second-year kids."

"I think you're tired because you talk too much." Tee repeated, and even though it was not strange to say so, he felt like he was being attacked all the time.

It's probably because there are new guests sitting here today. Moreover, it goes beyond the boss and the interns or the voice actor. As I felt more and more, my anxiety increased. No... it's better to call it caring for each other. But I won't say that, or else I'll be teased.

"Boss, do you want some tofu? It's beneficial for the body." The image of Jack when he was about to kiss the bosses ass was like a whirlwind in a Korean gangster movie, no mistake. It's as if the brain processing system has improved, realizing that if he wants to prosper in his career, he must take good care of the boss.

"Thank you, but you eat. Don't worry about me."

"I think Jack is expecting a salary increase." Laem, who was skilled in deciphering difficult atmospheres in conversations, noticed that everyone was tense because the person in front of them was the owner of a famous hotel and also the boss of the company. Moreover, the son of this house was working there too.