Episode 02

"Finally I found you."

Wait... I what?

"Finally, I..."

I must have misheard for sure because I slept very little last night, but..

"I've finally..."

Hold on a second! The young man took a step back and jerked his body backward, as if he could bend like a bridge, just like in the movie The Exorcist. What on earth... This kind of smile shouldn't be happening between men, right? I mean, even if that guy, So, smiled mischievously, it still wouldn't invite such a sly smirk. If Boss wore glasses, his eyes would probably drop and the smile would pierce through the lenses!

"What do you mean boss?" (Smile Cher. Phi Jack has taught you not to be angry or hurst his ego, because that won't help me get my point across. Maybe I could say something to make him realize he's not the one he's talking about.) "Do you remember the wrong person, sir?"

"No, I can remember you. It must be you, definitely."

"Wait." The young man squinted his eyes as if he was pondering something. Don't tell me that Boss is a hardcore fanboy, like a die-hard supporter of Bratter, and sees more greatness in his teammates than being a mere rogue team leader like Thr33Gamer or Juke Master. It's unbelievable.

Yes, it's not wrong.

"Don't tell me Boss is a fan of mine?"

"Saying it like that isn't right, but I can't fully deny it... Ah... I don't know. I didn't expect you to be like that. But when you were gone, I felt restless. It's like I wanted to die, it's really you, right? At first, I thought I must have remembered wrong, but the more we talked, the more I felt it was true."

Leam raised his hand to cover his mouth, still staring at Boss with unblinking eyes.

"Wait a minute... I've seen this delighted smile somewhere in the office before. Where could it be? There's no correct way to place your hands. But the phrase 'when you were gone, I felt restless'... What is this? I'm getting chills, Boss, take it easy and speak slowly."

"Shiaaa... I didn't insult Boss just now, I mean... But hey..." The young man rubbed his forehead and covered his mouth. Even during gaming competitions, there were fan clubs like local villagers, but he had never seen such a big figure like him as Batter's fan. "Is Boss following my livestream? And do you like me from which part of my life or did you see me win a match and get impressed?"

He didn't want to believe it. It would have seemed more realistic if I suddenly woke up facing the end boss for a title than, 'PHENOMENAL Company Manager is a hardcore fan of Leam,' oh, monks... He wanted to shout it out and let the world know, and the first person who should hear it would be Tee. Those guys look down on him so much. Even the team's sponsor like P'Pe, who's as rich as Boss, asks Tee first. 5555555

Thinking about it makes me feel sad. Uh... I've been working here for a while now and I'm also on of the Bratters but the Boss has overlooked me. But well, I can compete in anything, but I can't compete in merits and luck. Jack already has a dry face, so just focus on work. No matter how good the ideas can be, they get sabotaged. It's a tough job, really.

"Game?" This question came with a raised eyebrow, as if he was puzzled whether that incident had happened in his life. Really now, what's going on? From confidently announcing it to the wile world, Leam suddenly became hesitant because of the facial expressions and glances from the other side.

Don't tell me you remembered the wrong person. But at this point, there must be someone embarrassed, and it's probably none other than this guy, Leam. Not... anyone else. Everyone knows KSBcherish, the skilled player from Bangkok who was famous for dying and killing the fastest in the team. He used to set a record for running and had fans writing number "5" in the chat room since the first minute. Even Jack couldn't fight against that genius, but as for trash-talking, he could speak. Have you ever heard the saying losing game with an unbeaten loser? Leam has worn out the internet with his comebacks countless times, otherwise, would there be a page called 'What should Tee insult today?' must have never existed.