Chapter 1

Sunhoon's pov

I woke up by the ringing of my alarm. I groaned and sat up on by bed. I checked the time and its 6:30. My class starts on 8:00 so, I have enough time to get ready. I opened my phone and smiled at the wallpaper cause it was my crush. I whispered ''Good morning, love". Well, yes I have a crush though he does not know about it. I have been crushing over him from past two years and this year I decided that I will confess and will make him mine. I smiled to myself thinking about my crush and went to do my morning routine.

After sometime~

I finished my morning routine and got dressed up to go to college. I went downstairs and saw my mom setting my table for breakfast and my dad was reading newspaper while drinking coffee. I went to them to greet them good morning and they greeted me back. We sat down to have break fast.
''How are your studies going, son'' my dad asked.

''Not bad'' I shortly replied.
My dad hummed in response.

''Ohh, and how about the boy you have been crushing on?" My mom asked.

I choked on my food and started coughing. My dad handed me the glass of water to drink. I drank it and said ''Mom, why would you ask that all of a sudden?''

''Well, I have not heard about the boy in a while'' my mom said.

''Well, not so good. He does not care about my popularity like others. I can't even start a conversation with him cause i'm too nervous around him'' I slightly pouted.

'' you have literally zero flirting skill despite your popularity, unlike me'' my dad said being proud of himself.

''Then teach me some'' I said.

''Your mother did not care about me either though I was popular back in my days. So I used studying as an excuse to get to close to your mom and started a friendship then a relationship'' my dad stated.

''Yeah, you can ask him to help you in your studies as you also said he is good in studies''. My mom said.

''Hmm..'' I nodded understanding what they are trying to say.

''Ok...I will use your idea'' I said.

After eating I went out to go to the college. My parents knew about my crush from the very start. And i'm thankful cause they accepted me as the way I am.

After some time I reached to the college and parked my car. I went to the entrance and saw my friends waiting for me. My friend group has four members. Heeseung hyung, jay, jake and me. I went to them.

''Good morning, guys'' I greeted them. They greeted me back.

''Hey, hoon so are you going to confess to your baby boy this year?'' Jay asked me.

I just sighed, ''well, i'm planning to but lets see''.

''I think you should, like who's gonna reject you dude?'' Jake said.

''Yeah, but he is not like others. He does not care about me'' I mumbled.

''Ok, now lets go to class or we are gonna be late" Heeseung hyung stated.
And then we entered the college.

Third person's pov~

As they started to enter girls started fangirling over them and started to give them gifts and asking them to be their boyfriends. But the friend group totally ignored them and started to head to their lockers.

''Why these bitches have to get on our nerves every single time?'' Jay asked annoyed.

''They just can't get the fact that our standards are high'' jake said rolling his eyes.

Sunghoon just kept quite and when their fans left his eyes started to search for only ine person, his crush.
He waited for his crush. And after sometime he saw the love of his life coming with his best friend, looking as beautiful as ever.

Kim Sunoo

He stared at sunoo like there was no tomorrow. Then his friends slightly nudged him. He got startled and glared at his friends.

''Idiot, go and say hi to him'' heeseung said

''Huh!? Should I? What if he finds me weird?'' Sunghoon said nervously.

''If you keep being this coward then you can't get him this year too'' jay said annoyed.

''Sunghoon, he will not find you weird. You are just gonna say hi'' jake said reassuringly.

Sunghoon's pov~

I gulped and started to walk towards him. 'God, he looks so cute. How can I handle this much cuteness' I said in my mind.

Then I stand behind his while he was arranging his loker, I took a deep breath before speaking.

''Good morning, sunoo'' I said.

               _______________________

Author's note:

This is my first time writting. Hope you like the story. Feel free to give feedback and please don't forget to vote. Bye.