Chapter 10

Third person's pov~

The college ended and now everyone is going to their home or wherever they would like to go.

Jungwon and Sunoo was walking through the hallway when Jungwon started to speak, "You really got close with that Park Sunghoon, huh?"

"Well, he just wanted to be friends so..." Sunoo replied.

"Yeah, sure. But be careful." Jungwon reminded.

"Also are you sure he just wants to be friens and nothing more than that?" Jungwon asked again.

"Yeah...also I don't want to be more than friends with him. He's rich and those people don't care about people like us. We are unpopular and not filthy rich like them so i'll not fall for his trap." Sunoo replied.

"It's good that you know this but sometimes rich people can be sincere too." Jungwon softly replied.

"That's right."

Sunoo's pov~

After parting my ways with Jungwon, I was walking to my house. Then, I started to think about the conversation I had with him. I mean Sunghoon never bullied nor treated me badly but still I can't trust him fully. But what if he is being actually sincere and also does he like me?

But why? Why would he like someone like me? This is the question that has been bothering me so much.

With these thoughts I reached my house and went to my room to freshen up.

After some time~

I got out of my bathroom and heard a notification from my phone.

TEXT~

Unknown

Hey Sunoo

Sunoo

Who is this?

Unknown

I'm Sunghoon.

Sunoo

Oh..Hiii.

Unknown

Yes, actually I was planning our hang out. Do you wanna go to an musement park?

Sunoo

Yes I would love to go there.

Sunghoon

Oh great. How about this sunday?

Are you free?

Sunoo

Ohh yes i'm free. So let's go this sunday.

Sunghoon

Ok bye then.

Sunoo

Ok bye then.

Sunghoon' s pov~

I'm so happy after hearing Sunoo's answer. I literally planned so many things for our date. I know it's a hang out for Sunoo but not for me.

But the only thing that's bothering me is that guy named Niki. I can't just let him win.

Sunday~

Third person's pov~

Days passed by and Sunday finally came. Sunghoon was getting ready and was putting way too much effort to get ready. He woke up early and took a shower for one hour to make sure he smells good and brushed his teeth for like 4 or 5 times.

After that, Sunghoon started styling his hair, he was completely ready.

This is how Sunghoon looked. He was looking really nice and he presented himself really well.

Meanwhile~

Sunoo also woke up a bit early, took a nice shower, wore a nice outfit that he had already prepared and then styled his hair. he kept his style simple.

This is How Sunoo looked

This is How Sunoo looked. He was satisfied with how he looked and then he heard a notification.

Sunghoon

Hey, are you ready?? I'm going to your house to pick you up.

Sunoo

ohh yeah..I'm ready.

Sunghoon

okay...great.

______________________________________

Author's Note:

Hey guyss i'm Backkk. So sorry for being late. I was busy in my personal life 😅so please Dont mind. any way here is next chapter. Hope you enjoy.

Please vote and comment. And tell me if you like the story. 💜💜