chapter 6

Sunghoon's pov~

After talking to Sunoo and jungwon, I started to think how I can prove that my intention was not to get Sunoo into trouble.

Then I suddenly saw a girl who is always with Jessica. 'She can help me somehow' I thought.

I approached her, "Hey, are you by any chance jessica's friend?" I asked.

"Oh my god, is Park sunghoon talking to me?" The girl asked, overjoyed.

"Yeah, so are you?" I asked smiling awkwardly.

"Oh yes i'm. What can I do to help you?"

"Well, you just need to give me her number. I will do the rest alone."

"Ohh, here."

She handed me jessica's number and I smirked looking at it. 'You are so dead' I thought.

I was about to walk away when she asked, "Are you interested in her?"

I just gave her a fake smile and walked away.

'I would rather die than to like that ugly bitch' I thought rolling my eyes.

Third Person's Pov~

Sunghoon called the number and after few rings someone picked up the call.

"Hello, who is this?" A female voice asked.

"Its sunghoon." Sunghoon said.

"WAIT, AS IN PARK SUNGHOON?"

"Yeah." He replied. 'Gosh she is so noisy' He thought.

"Oh my god, how can I help you sunghoon?"

"Let's meet at 7:00 pm."

"You...wanna m-meet me?"

"Yeah, you don't want to?" He asked her in normal voice so she does not suspect anything.

"Of course I do. Where do you want to meet?" She excitedly asked.

"Hm..I will send you the adress." He said and hung up.

After that sunghoon went to home and freshened up. Then he called his friends to tell them everything.

Then his all friends picked up.

"What's up?" Heeseung asked.

Sunghoon sighed and started to tell his friends everything that had happened.

"Omg. I don't know what to feel." Jake stated being shocked.

"You gotta teach that bitch a lesson, sunghoon." Jay said.

"Of course I will."

"Ok, you should go and meet her and make her apologize to sunoo. Also tell the principal to expel her." Heeseung hyung said.

"Hmm, gotta go. Bye."

Sunghoon then cut the call and got ready to go to the park where he would meet with Jessica.

Time skip~

Sunghoon already reached the park and waited for Jessica.

"Sunghoon?"

Sunghoon turned around to see Jessica smiling at him. He mentally rolled his eyes at her.

"Why did want to meet me?" Jessica asked shyly.

"I will come straight to the point then. Why the fuck did you hurt sunoo today?" Sunghoon asked coldly.

"Huh!!?" Jessica was shocked hearing sunghoon.