Chapter 7

Author's pov~

After the incident in the cafeteria they all went to their respective classes and the rest of the following day was pretty much normal and peaceful for Sunoo.

A long time skip~

It was the very next when Sunoo got up to get ready to go to college. Sunoo took a shower, wore his outfit and lastly had his breakfast. After being done with everything Sunoo went to his college.

When he arrived at the entrance he saw Sunghoon standing there. When Sunghoon saw Sunoo he waved at him and walked towards him.

"Hey, Goodmorning." Sunghoon said with a bright smile.

"Morning." Sunoo shortly replied with a small smile.

" I was waiting for you to go to the class together."

"Oh...you didn't have to." Sunoo said not knowing what else to say.

"Yeah, but I wanted to." Sunghoon said with a smile again.

With that they started walking to their first class together which was Math.

"you're being odd again." Sunoo suddenly said while walking.

Sunghoon just confusedly stared at him not understanding what the younger meant.

"You know, friendly and all?" Sunoo again said.

The older sighed, "I already told you. We're now friends."

"I hope you remember the last time-" Sunoo got cut off by Sunghoon.

"I will protect you from now on. The last time will not be repeated, I promise." Determination was clearly evident in Sunghoon's voice."

Sunoo just nodded and they entered the class.

After they entered and Sunoo went to sit on his usual seat. While Sunghoon internally pouted because he wanted to sit with Sunoo.

And with disappointment he went to sit on his usual spot which was at the corner of the room.

After few minutes the teacher arrived and he was with a new student.

His hair was blonde, Sharp eyes, he was really tall, he had great proportion too.

"Class, this is our new student. Please take care of him." The teacher said smiling. "Please introduce yourself."

"Hello, My name is Nishimura Riki. You can call me Niki too. Hope we will get along well." He finished his introduction with a bow.

"Niki you can go and sit beside...Sunoo. Sunoo please raise your hand." The teacher said.

Sunoo's pov~

When the teacher arrived he was with a new student. He was really handsome if you ask me. The he introduced himself as Riki. 'The name really suits him' I thought.

Suddenly the teacher instructed him to sit beside me and asked me to raise my hand. I raised my hand and the the guy named Niki came to the seat beside me, smiling.

"Hey, Im Niki." Niki said to me while smiling.

"Hi, I'm Sunoo...Kim Sunoo." I replied with a smile.

"Woah, you're cute." Niki bluntly stated.

"Eh..??" I just blushed at what he said.

"Omg, did I just say it out loud.?" Niki embarrassingly asked.

I chuckled at his behaviour, "yeah you did. But I don't mind, Thanks for the compliment by the way."

Niki smiled brightly at the me.