chapter 3

Sunoo's pov~

Me and sunghoon reached my class, "we are here" I said.

"Oh, then I gotta go. Bye" sunghoon said and went away.

I entered the class and saw sitting at the back of the class. I went to him, "hey, won" I greeted him.

"Hey, sunoo hyung. How was the math class?" Jungwon asked.

"Pretty good..I guess."

"And what's up with sunghoon walking you to your class?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Well, he just wanted to.." I replied.

"All of a sudden..? Weird" he stated.

"Yeah, you're kinda right ngl" I said finding it weird too. "Maybe he just wanted to pass time, leave it."

Jungwon just hummed. After that our professor came and started the lesson.

Time skip~

It is now lunch time. I got out of the class and headed towards the cafetaria. Suddenly someone called me.

"SUNOO"

I looked back and saw sunghoon running towards me while smiling.

"Hey, sunghoon. Got something to say?" I asked him.

"Well, nothing much. Just wanted to ask if you wanna go to the cafeteria together?" He said.

I tilted my head finding it really weird why he has been wanting to be with me everywhere all of sudden.

I just nodded my head in response. Then he smiled at me and we started to walk.

I started to think if he has some kind of bad intentions. Like he never bullied me but what if he embarrasses message in the cafeteria saying 'this nerd thought I wanted to be close with him' or maybe even something worse. Everyone will laugh at me and bully me more.

Sunghoon's pov~

I was walking happily to the cafeteria with sunoo when I noticed that he was lost in his thoughts. So asked him, "are you ok sunoo?"

He snapped out of his thoughts, "yeah, i'm fine"

I just nodded.

We reached to the cafeteria. Sunoo's friend waved to him and sunoo went to his friend without sparing a glance to me. I was sad as I wanted to sit with him. With disappointment, I went to sit with my friends. I sat beside Heeseung.

"Hey, I see you came with your little crushing today." Heeseung hyung teased.

I huffed. "What's the point? I did not get to sit with him."

"Then go and sit with him" jake said.

"It's not that simple, he did not even look at me and left to his friend" I informed.

"Aww poor boy" jay said with fake sympathy and laughed.

I just rolled my eyes at hmm and started to eat my lunch.

Sunoo's pov~

"Hmm...you got pretty close with that popular guy, didn't you?" Jungwon said when I sat beside him.

"What?? Its not like that. You are just assuming things." I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Yeah, sure." Jungwon said while laughing slightly.

"But I think I should avoid him. What if his fans get the wrong idea? No, no, no, they're gonna kill me" I said widening my eyes.

"If they do anything, I gonna kick all of their asses, I swear." Jungwon stated.

I just laughed at his words and started eating our launch.

After classes Ended~

I walked out of the class and i'm so tired. I just wanna go home and rest. Then I saw jungwon at the gate so, I went to him.

"Hey, won. Going home?"

Jungwon turned, "oh, yeah. Actually my sister will pick me up. So i'm waiting for her."

"Oh, ok bye. Take care." I said and started to head towards the bus stop.

As I was walking, a car stopped beside me. I looked and the glasses roll down. There I saw sunghoon sitting while smiling at me.

"Hey, sunoo. Get in the car, I Will give you a ride to your home." Sunghoon. Said.

______________________________________

Author's note:

Another chapter is here. I hope you all are enjoying. Dont forget to vote. And feel free to leave comments. Bye.