chapter 5

Sunoo's pov~

My last class before lunch just ended so i'm heading towards the canteen. As soon as I entered people started to whisper and stare at me. Some people with anger and some with pity.

'What's going on' I thought.

Then I saw jungwon waving at me, I went to him and sat beside him.

"Hey, do you have any idea why these people are staring at me?" I asked feeling uneasy by all the stares and whispers.

"Omg, you still don't know..??" Jungwon shockingly asked.

"What..?"

"Oh well, about an hour ago someone uploaded a picture of you getting into sunghoon' s car and his fans are going crazy about it" jungwon answered while showing me the post.

"Oh shit, i'm doomed. Am I not?" I said knowing there are chances of me being attacked by his fans.

"Maybe."

With that we started to eat our lunch.

Third person's pov~

On the other hand sunghoon was being teased by his friends about the post.

"People are assuming something is going on between you two." Jake said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Everyone is thinking, you are his boyfriend." Jay said teasingly.

Sunghoon blushed imagining himself as Sunoo's boyfriend. " you guys stop it. I might explode now."

"I wonder what he is thinking about the post." Sunghoon said while this eyes are searching for sunoo his the cafeteria.

"Look, he is over there." Heeseung pointed.

Sunghoon looked where heeseung is pointing and saw sunoo eating his lunch with his best friend, looking unbothered about the fact that there are rumours about him with the school's most popular guy.

"Well,he looks unbothered." Jay stated.

" um..wait!! Does that mean he is okay being shipped with me?" Sunghoon asked feeling really happy thinking there is a chance for him.

"Maybe, he just does not care about you." Jay bluntly stated.

Sunghoon looked down feeling sad shout sunoo literally not feeling anything even after being shipped with him.

Heeseung slightly hit jay and pointed at sunghoon.

"Oh..I meant maybe he is not angry or irritated by it. He is okay about it. Its a good sign sunghoon. Dont be sad about it." Jay said convincing sunghoon that he has a chance.

"I hope so.." Sunghoon whispered.

Sunoo's pov~

After lunchtime I needed to use the wash room so I told jungwon to wait for me as we have the next class together.

After finishing my business, I started to walk where I left jungwon.

But suddenly I felt some grabbed my hair.

"Agh..." I screamed a little because of the pain and looked back to see Jessica with a smirk.

"Leave me." I stated.

"Leave you? No way. BOYS."

Third person's pov~

She said and some boys came and started to drag sunoo somewhere.

They took sunoo to the back of the college where no one goes.

Those guys threw sunoo onto the ground.