chater 4

Sunoo's pov~

"Hey sunoo, get in the car. I will give you a ride to your home." Sunghoon said.

I kinda did not wanna get into his car like who knows what kind of intentions he have.

"No, but thanks" I simply declined.

"Oh, come on." He insisted.

"No, I don't wanna bother you."

"It's nothing. I will be glad if you accept this offer"

"Nope, i'm alright." I smiled a little.

Sunghoon got out of his car and came to sunoo, "I will be really upset if you don't come. Please."

I sighed, "ok..then."

Sunghoon smiled and opened the car door for sunoo.

After both of them got into the car sunghoon started driving.

"Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden?" I asked not being able to hide my curiosity.

Sunghoon looked shocked after hearing the question.

"Um..well, did I ever treat you badly though?"

"No but we talked only few times and we are not even friends."

"Then i'm trying to be one" he replied smiling. "Sunoo, let's be friends."

I was so confused by his behaviour. I did not reply and we fell into silence.
After sometime we reached to my house.

"We are here." sunghoon said.

"Ohh, bye and thanks for dropping  me off." I smiled a little. I was about to got out of the car but then it hit me that I NEVER TOLD SUNGHOON MY ADDRESS SO HOW DID HE...??

I looked back at him shocked and confused.

"Wait a minute, how did you know my address?" I asked.

Sunghoon looked nervous a little.

"Well, y-you.. I-i just know...don't worry a-about it. "

"How..?" I questioned raising my eyebrows.

"Oh..I had plan to drop you off from the start so I asked jungwon about it, your best friend." He nervously answered.

But jungwon didn't say anything about it. Weird.

"Ohh, ok bye then." I nodded nonetheless. Then I got into the house.

Sunghoon's pov~

After dropping sunoo off I quickly drove off. I was about to get caught. Fuck my dumb self.

I have crushing on sunoo for like 2 years already so it's kinda natural for me to know his address or maybe its creepy. I just sometime stalked him to make sure he is safe. So yeah that's how I know his adress. I basically know everything about him. I know it's kinda creepy but then again people who have crushes tend to do it. I just hope I did not creep him out.

I reached my home and freshened up. I sat on my bed and called my friends to tell them about what happened.

Next Morning~

Sunoo's pov~

I woke up pretty early today so I have more than enough time to get ready. I planned to ask jungwon if he had really told sunghoon my address cause jungwon is not like to give someone my address without my permission.

I got into the bathroom finished my morning routine, put my out fit on, did a little makeup and headed downstairs.

"Good morning, mom" I greeted my mom who was making breakfast.

"Morning, son. You've woken up a bit early today." Mom said smiling.

"Yeah"

"Breakfast is almost ready. Go, sit down."

I sat down, waiting for my breakfast while scrolling through my phone.
After few mom gave me my breakfast and I started eating.

Third person's pov~

After finishing his breakfast sunoo bid goodbye to his mom and started to walk towards the school as there was still time for his class. He put his airpods on to listen to some music.

After sometime sunoo reached college  and saw jungwon standing in front of the gate.

Sunoo's pov~

I walked towards jungwon, "wonnie, good morning."

"Morning, hyung." Jungwon answered, smiling.

"Let's go inside. I wanna talk to you about something."

"Oh, ok let's go, then."

We reached to our lockers started to put our stuffs inside.

"So, what you wanna talk about?" Jungwon asked.

" well, um..have you by any chance told sunghoon my address?"

"What!! No, why would I give someone your address without your permission?" He confusedly asked back.

"You didn't?? But he told me you did."

"Hyung, well me clearly. I don't understand."

I sighed and started to tell about everything that happened.

"Oh my god, he lied. I didn't even speak to him let alone telling him your address." Jungwon exclaimed being shocked.

" That's weird. I need to know why he lied and what his intention is." I replied.

"Hyung, you need to keep distance from him. Popular guys like him always like play with people like us."

"You're right. From now on, I will ignore him."

"But maybe, he likes you" jungwon said.

"Nah, it's impossible." I replied not believing what he said.

"We never know" jungwon said shrugging his shoulders.

______________________________________

Author's note:

I hope you guys like the story. Don't forget to vote and feel free to leave your thoughts on this story. Bye.