chapter 2

Sunghoon's pov~

''Good morning, sunoo'' I said. He flinched a little bit and turned around. He looked up to me ''oh, sunghoon morning'' he said, smiling. My heart skipped a bit seeing his smile.

''What is your first class?'' I asked wanting to start an conversation.

''Ohh, I have maths. What about you?'' He asked me back.

I think this year is gonna be my year cause I also have maths.

'' I also have maths.'' I said smiling brightly.

I was about to ask him if he wants to walk to the class together but his friend came and took him away. I was kinda disappointed ngl but I still have chance. I went back to my friends.

''How did it go, bro?'' Jake asked.

''Well, not so bad I guess..?''I said. ''I got to know that he has same first class as me so I will get to spend more time with him.'' I said.

''Hmm...good luck bro'' heeseung said.

Then we went to our separate ways to go to class.

Sunoo's pov~

I was talking with sunghoon when jungwon, my best friend came saying he wants to talk to me.

''What do you wanna talk about?'' I asked jungwon.

''What was the heartthrob talking to you?'' He asked.

''Well, nothing much. He was just saying hi'' I replied shrugging my shoulder.

''That's unusual of him. He never talks to anyone. He's always cold to everyone'' jungwon stated suspiciously.

''What do you wanna say? Like be is trying to bully me or something?'' I asked a bit scared.

''What!? No,no. He never bullies  anyone. Its just I think he has thing for you. Like I noticed last year too, he always stares at you'' jungwon stated.

''You must be hallucinating. Side affects of watching too many dramas.'' I said rolling my eyes.

Why would someone like sunghoon take an interest In me? I am not popular nor wealthy. People call me nerd cause I like to study. People bully me cause i'm gay. So why??

I snapped out of my thoughts when the bell rang. ''Oh, shit i'm gonna be late. Bye won.'' Then I started to run towards the class.

I reached the class and thankfully the professor haven't arrived yet. I entered the class and searched for a seat. I saw a empty seat at the back of the class. So I went there and sat. I waited for the professor while reading a book.

Sunghoon's pov~

I was sitting in the class when the door suddenly opened revealing my baby. I wanted him to sit with me. But to my disappoint, he went to the back of the class to sit. I watched as he sat and started to read books. No wonder people call him nerd. I thought rolling my eyes. But I love him anyways. I sighed. Then the professor arrived snapping me out of my thoughts. As the class went on I wanted to see what he's doing. So peeked at my back and not to my surprise he was paying his full attention to the lesson. I turned back and also started to pay attention to the class. The class ended and students started to go out. I gathered my stuffs and looked back to see sunoo, ready to go out.

''SUNOO...'' I called out to him. He turned around and walked towards me, smiling.

''Hey, what's up?'' He asked.

My heart started to beat faster but took a deep breath, ''hey, want to walk   to the next class together?''

''But I have chemistry for the next class'' he said.

''Um..I could walk you to the class.'' I said nervously.

''Ok...if you say so.'' He said.

I smiled. ''Let's go.''
We walked out of the class together and headed towards the chemistry class.

''What class do you have, right now?'' Sunoo asked me.

''I have English now'' I replied.

''Oh? Its in the opposite direction. You can be late to your class'' sunoo said.

Well its true, I have to a walk a lot but It does not matter.

''It doesn't matter'' I stated. 'It's worth it if that means I can spend time with  you' I thought.

Sunoo just hummed in response.

______________________________________

Author's note:

Please dont forget to vote. And share your thoughts on this story.