Chapter 9

Sunghoon' s pov~

The teacher came after I got Sunoo's number. So he went sit in his respective seat. The teacher started the lecture and we started to pay attention.

Time skip~

After the class ended I was about to go to my next class I saw that kid Niki going to the rest room. So I followed him there.

He went into the washroom and I waited till he was done.

After sometime he came out and I stopped him.

"Hey, you."

"Me?" He pointed at himself.

"Yeah, you. You're that new kid Niki right?"

"Yes. How can I help you?"

"How can you help ME?" I said stepping closer to him.

"You can help me by staying away from Sunoo."

Third person's pov~

When Sunghoon said that Niki confusedly looked at him.

"What?" Niki replied not understanding anything.

"You are being way too close to him" Sunghoon said with raging voice.

Niki then put his both hands in his pant pockets and looked at Sunghoon with an unbothered expression.

"So? What do you want me to do?"

"Keep your distance from him."

"I'm afraid I can't do that. And also What's your problem? It's not like that you're his boyfriend." Niki said with a smirk.

Sunghoon got more angry hearing that.

"He is mine. I'm gonna make him MINE." Sunghoon said with his deep voice.

"Well, I like him too. And I also want to make him mine." Niki said with a calm tone.

"And i'm not gonna back off." This time Niki also said it with deep voice and dark aura.

"Yeah? We will see who gets him" Sunghoon said and went away.

"Sure." Niki said with a smirk and also went away.

Time skip~

It was lunch break now. Sunghoon is still fuming with anger about the earlier incident. When he entered into the cafeteria his fan girls again started surrounding him, giving him gifts etc but he was way too tired and angry to reject any of them nicely.

"Can you guys leave me alone?" He told them in a bit raised voice.

The girls went silent and then started to leave to their respective table.

Sunghoon went to his friends and slammed the tray of the food in front of them.

His friends looked up to him, shocked.

"Now what happened to you?" Heeseung asked.

"I can't with his mood swings like a pregnant woman." Jay said clearly annoyed by Sunghoon' s behaviour.

"Jay stop it. You don't know how it feels to see the love of your life greeting stolen." Sunghoon said, anger and sadness is evident in his voice.

"What! Now who's tryna steal Sunoo?" Jake asked curiously.

"That fucking Nishimura Niki." Sunghoon replied.

"Today I warned him not to get close to Sunoo. And he said he likes Sunoo too and he is NOT gonna back off." Sunghoon continued on, furiously.

Everyone at the table now realised the reason behind Sunghoon' s sudden mood change.

"Ok. So what are you planning to do now?" Heeseung asked.

"Um..maybe court him." Sunghoon replied.

"Ok. Good luck." Jay said.

"Also I wanna tell you guys I need to plan a date for me and Sunoo."  Sunghoon wait, a bit excited now.

"A date?" Jake asked.

"Well, not a date. Like a hang out." Sunghoon said rubbing his neck.

"Ohh..you can take him to an amusement park. Lots of couples go there." Jay said.

"Ok then amusement park it is." Sunghoon said and smiled.

______________________________________

Author's note: Here is the next chapter. I hope you guys are enjoying the story.

Don't forget to vote. And share your thoughts on the storyline.