A New Beginning

Hello, this is my Oneshot Book 2.0, as Wattpad decided to be "special" and remove my original book from existence. I lost many of my stories in that book as I couldn't save them on a different site for later use. (Or if something like this were to happen) So now I'm starting from scratch for real this time. 

As of (05.14.2023) this book will not be taking requests until further notice. I will post another upload when I am ready to do so when I actually can. If you had previous requests; I'm sorry to say I won't be working on them anymore. However, I can make exceptions, but please don't expect me to pull a miracle on that. On here, I'm trying to start again, and I need to put this out there; I'm not on this app 24/7. I am human and sometimes need time to myself as I value my mental health. So if you have a problem with how I work, please stop reading or DM me with negative comments. I will block you. Some of you act like I give a fuck. 

Now I will do my best to be on this app more actively and post as often as possible with the remaining stories I have access to. So all I ask of you is to be patient with me and please support me however you can. That is all for now, and thank you all for reading.