𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚔𝚊𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚎 | 𝙰𝙲

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝: --

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙳𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚌, 𝚂𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝, 𝚂𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚖

(Y/n) just stood there because he saw a girl kissing Karma Akabane his best friend and first crush. A normal person would have a broken heart or pained expression but not (Y/n) all he had was his familiar poker face. He should have known he would never get his best friend, a guy. People like him should die.

Once he had enough of seeing them together he got out of his hiding place and made his way back to the station to go straight home. He already felt like puking from this morning's verbal abuse from his father. But after what he saw he got even worse. As he made his way to the apartments he lived in all he wanted was to finish up a few things on his list. Once that list was completed, it was time for him to leave.

Memories came crawling back as he looked for a small container. (Y/n) just sat there staring at the mirror in front of him and he just stared at his arms and legs. (Y/n) would never go out without wearing long sleeves and pants, because of all his scars so with a tank top and shorts he could see his whole masterpiece all over his body.

"Might as well kill me, it's not like anyone in their right mind would miss someone like me" (Y/n) mumbled then opened the container and took everything. Everything around him starts to become blurring and his head begins to hurt. Might as well rest.

--REWIND--

(Y/n) was part of a high school gang and was the only junior high member because of his crazy skills, kind of a jack of all trades. He could fight, hack, and never get caught. He was in 3-A and the third smartest behind a certain redhead and Asano. The students loved him for his looks while the teachers liked him for his intelligence but kept an eye on him no matter what.

Everyone thought he was perfect until one of his best friends was getting beaten and he finished it. (Y/n) was sent to 3-E in the end and everyone shuns him for it but he didn't care at all.

"Everyone this is (L/n) (Y/n) he has been transferred from 3-A," Karasuma said with a slightly shorter boy next to him with a blank expression. This is when everything changed around him and for himself. He met others just like him and even met the famous alien who destroyed 70% of the moon. Not only that but one of his new classmates caught his interest and attention for some reason.

When Karasuma tests his skills as an assassin he quickly passes with flying colors without a problem. Everyone was amazed by his skills which showed he had experienced before and it wasn't the first time. When joining the end class (M/n) always kept to himself but did sometimes interact with the others when they needed his help in any way. But slowly he began to open up to them by hanging around the trio of Kaede, Nagisa, and of course Karma.

Even when he is known for his stoic face the End Class made him want to open up with his emotions which he did. E-Class with Koro-Sensei had become his second home. Well first home that is, at home, he was abused which made him start cutting in the beginning but with his new friends, he stopped wanting to keep living for all of them. Not only that but he had something he wanted to do.

Another reason his parents beat him is that he came out as bisexual so there was a possibility for him to be with another man. To have homophobic parents made things worse for him, not that it changed anything. (Y/n) never told anyone about this but he might have feelings for Karma. There was something about him that kept his interest somehow. He was the only person to make (Y/n) feel like he was wanted. Karam would always hang out with him which made (Y/n) wonder why but would never ask. They both understood each other on a different level, unlike others which made them closer.