𝙺𝚎𝚗 𝙺𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚎𝚒 | 𝚃𝚘𝚔𝚢𝚘 𝙶𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝: --

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: --

   (Y/n) is your normal type of guy, built, tall, intelligent, and a ladies' man. So is there anything wrong wit him? Well except for the fact he was a ghoul?

Overall he's pretty normal and looking for his soulmate. All he ever wanted was to meet his soulmate but still never has. One of his eyes was (e/c) and the other was grey. He would always put the effort into looking for them but it still doesn't seem to work. Once he finishes searching he would go to Anteiku for some of their best coffee.

Opening the door he would smell the coffee which he enjoys so much. As he makes his way to his usual seat, he accidentally bumps into a boy with black hair. Before he could apologize to the boy he had already left the shop. He shrugs it off, knowing he probably wouldn't see that same male again. (Y/n) would come here often because of a certain female who works there.

"Hey (n/n), how's soulmate hunting for you this time? Did you find the lucky person" Touka asks teasing him. "W-what?!"

"What happened Touka? You look like you just saw a ghost or something"

"Y-Your eyes...they match," Touka said almost shouting which shocked (Y/n. Looking for his phone he sees both his eyes are now (E/c). Now his matching eyes went wide then looked at the girl next to him in surprise. "Who did you bump into?"

"They were normal before entering the shop. But coming in I bump into this guy..." (Y/n) starts explaining but stops. "I bumped into a guy when I came here and wasn't able to apologize for it."

"Wow, and you just notice that right now? You're so smart" Nishiki coos passing by after hearing in on their conversation, getting a glare from (Y/n). "I'm kidding okay? Just come more often and maybe you'll find out more."

And since that day, (Y/n) would take multiple trips to Anteiku to see if his soulmate shows up, to the point that Yoshimura asks him to work there. As a favor and needing the money, he said yes. He found out more about the black-haired boy while working. His name is Kaneki Ken and he went to the same school as him. But the only problem is, he was a human.

————————

Kaneki since that day found out he had bumped into his soulmate was enthusiastic. But his problem is he doesn't know when. Now is more confused than ever, but he has a small idea (or hope) of who it is. There was a girl he saw who was very beautiful who would sometimes look at him.

Today he was going with Hyde to see if the girl was there and would take her lunch sometimes. As they make their way he couldn't help but feel anxious about all of this. Hyde was having fun teasing his best friend about being lovesick and his expressions were priceless. Once inside they make their way to their usual seats which are a few tables away from the girl.

"It looks like they got a new guy working here," Hyde said snapping Kaneki from his trance to look at the guy talking to Touka. It was one of those popular guys that went to their school. He had (H/c) hair and matching (E/c) eyes which meant he probably found his soulmate. But to Kaneki, there was something familiar about him.

————————

Since that day of the incident, Kaneki has started working at Anteiku. While doing so (Y/n) has been trying to make a move. However, Kaneki never saw them, now normally he would keep trying to but he got to the point as to why continue. Kaneki was afraid of him after finding out he was an SS-class Ghoul. So even if he continues Kaneki will still feel the same. (Y/n) sighs for the billionth time today which catches Touka and Nishiki's attention.