𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚢𝚘 𝙷𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚊 | 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚔𝚢𝚞𝚞!

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝: --

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: --

 The whole time in practice I was depressed and was concerned at the same time. (Y/N) was going to come to pick me up from practice and he wanted to introduce himself as my boyfriend which made me nervous. I wanted the team to accept him and that was all I was worried about.

"Oi Dumbass practice" Bakayama yells at me for the fifth time again. I groan but follow him to toss and I'll spike. As I was about to jump to spike it when I heard the door open, he was here.

"Hello?" (Y/N) said smiling as he came inside. I could see Kageyama stiffen from seeing him. "Is Shoyo here?"

--READER'S POV--

It was like as soon as I asked that question I could feel some bump into my chest. It was Shoyo and I could feel his legs wrap around my waist so now I had to hold onto him. Everyone else was looking at me with shock or surprise that Shoyo just jumped me and the fact they didn't know me.

"Uh who the hell are you," Tanaka said with his 'scary face' but not to me. But if I was still in grade school then probably yeah. "Wait...do you look so familiar..."

"(Y/n)-san why are you here" Kageyama asks looking at me with a slight smile still on his face. "Oh, you guys don't know this is Oikawa (Y/n), Oikawa's brother."

Everyone was freaking out but I was more focused on my boyfriend who was still clinging to me. I wrap my arms around his body pulling him closer. Shoyo was blushing which was cute to see. But I get the feeling I am being stared at doing this.

-----------------

"Wait so you're saying you never told them about me did you," I ask looking at Shoyo who was looking down like he was ashamed. I was kind of upset that he never told his teammates about me but, I wouldn't either. Tooru still thinks I'm single even if he knows I'm gay.

"I'm sorry, (N/n) please don't hate me," Shoyo said now clinging onto my arm but I'm not giving in that easily. I still look away from him and then all of a sudden he straddles me. "(Y/n) I want to cuddle! Please~~"

"Go cuddle Natsu. (Y/n) is out of order for the reason being his boyfriend not telling his friends about me" I tease not looking at him. I was curious about what Shoyo do. Then I felt something wet on my face and turned slightly to see Shoyo tearing up. My eyes widened in surprise that he was crying just by me not paying attention to him. "Hey, Shoyo why are you crying?! Was it something I said..."

"I want (Y/n) to pay attention to me. I already feel guilty but please pay more attention to me" Shoyo cries clinging onto me and holding me tighter. I gently wrap my arms around his small body and shush him to calm down.

"I'm sorry Shoyo, I'm just upset you didn't tell your team about me. But I understand you were worried they would judge you because I'm an idiot's brother. So will you please stop crying for me Shoyo" I whisper trying to wipe his tears away from his cute face. Then I kiss his nose, forehead, temples, his eye, and then his lips. Shoyo squeaks and then kisses back, we kiss filled with love and passion. Once the air was needed I hug him again feeling him relax. "Come on let's cuddle."

He smiles before pulling me down and crawls onto my chest. Shoyo sure can become cuddly when he feels like it. Once he was comfortable he cutely nuzzled into my chest wrapping his around my neck. While doing so I wrapped my arms around his waist and finally went to sleep.