𝚅𝚒𝚔𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚔𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚟 | 𝚈𝚞𝚛𝚒!! 𝚘𝚗 𝙸𝚌𝚎

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝: --

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: --

  "Ugh, when are you going to get married" Yurio grunts while looking at the two older skaters. They both look at each other with a slight blush on their faces "See this is a sign to just get married."

"Oh shush, Yurio. You're just mad Otabek isn't here" Viktor teased which made the blond shut up. As the skating couple continued they didn't notice someone staring at them or mainly Viktor.

Why did I think I had a chance, (Y/n) thought looking at the loving couple. If you are wondering who (Y/n) is then he is Yuuri's older brother, but he had (H/c) hair and (e/c) eyes.

To be honest (Y/n) had feelings for the Russian Skater but to Viktor, all he was was Yuuri's shadow.

Not only that but when he first heard about Viktor it was around time Yukio did too. The two would watch him even (Y/n) would practice skating because of him. Even when Yuuri would practice it never stopped him from doing his best in skating. He had joined many competitions that made his name at the age of 10. Many called him the spitting image of Viktor Nikiforov which made him proud. But skating was just a hobby to him because he wanted to become a (Type of career). Leaving skating behind his title was never touched because (Y/n) was the real copy of Viktor Nikiforov.

When the two brothers had to go to college they chose different ones Yuuri picked America while (Y/n) chose England where he could focus on his studies. They would visit each other during the five years away from each home. (Y/n) would have a busy schedule but had time to FaceTime with his brother or mother and watch skating competitions. That was when he saw Yuuri at the bottom of the pre-finals.

It broke his heart to see a brother fall and look like he was about to cry. Once they both finished college abroad they came back to Japan. Everything was normal until a certain silver-haired man came to become Yuuri's new coach. (Y/n) thought this was his chance to have his idol notice him. But he never did which didn't hurt him. Until (Y/n) saw Viktor kiss Yuuri, everything slowly changed for (Y/n).

"Hello (Y/n) are you there" Yuuri's voice came through to snap (Y/n) out of his thoughts. "Oh good, you are okay. You've been spacing that whole time we were practicing and you got me worried."

"Maybe he's crying over the fact his brother is better than him" Yurio mocked. As both Russians came closer which wasn't a smart move at the moment. Once Yurio was in radius he got a roundhouse kick to the stomach and went flying. Both Viktor and Yuuri were shocked (Y/n) did something like that.

"You shut the fuck up, Plisetsky. At least I have more balls to hold my tongue than you at least. So stop acting high and mighty to win the gold. Not only do you call my brother a pig when the only pathetic pig I see here is you. So you leave me the fuck alone, jackass" (Y/n) growls with an odd glint in his eyes. He could feel the stares as he turned around to leave the arena. "I need to go hit something now."

What was that? That can't be the (Y/n) we know, the three thought to look at the door where he left.

--VIKTOR'S POV--

What was that all of a sudden? The (Y/n) I met is more reserved and wouldn't hurt a fly, I thought while resting after a long hard day of practice. I was relaxing by holding hands with Yuuri, the love of my life. We were together which was nice and in a few days, I want to pop the question soon.

"I'm worried I never have seen him like that before Viktor. He wouldn't hurt anyone with a real reason to do it. Where is he even" Yuri said squeezing my hand a little. Then he lets go and gets up. "I'm going to the rink you want to join me?"