𝚂𝚘𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎 𝚈𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚊𝚔𝚒 | 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚎!

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝:  --

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: --

Sosuke doesn't seem like the type to be jealous over anything. But when it involves (Y/n), that is a whole other story. Facts. (Y/n) has been friends with the main four since elementary school years. That is until he had to move to another middle school but did visit Makoto and Haru for competitions.

It was at one tournament where he met Sosuke, it was only by chance but they did at least say hi to each other.

Now in highschool (Y/n) became an assistant coach in his school's swimming team. He's become popular with both guys and girls. Today he came to visit Iwatobi's old swimming pool. But when (Y/n) comes to visit he sees a sight.

---------------

"Uh, Sosuke, Haru what are you two doing" (Y/n) looking at the two with a curious yet confuse look. Sosuke was hovering over Haru while he was up against the vending machine. "You know what? I'm gonna go so you can continue with whatever the hell you were doing."

"Did you bring any" Haru asks suddenly next to him. He might have a poker face but his eyes were sparkling. (Y/n) would always have mackerel for Haru because his uncle was a fisherman. Handing the boy the bag from his pack Haru scurries away with the fish he loves.

"Hey, Sosuke! How have you been" (Y/n) asks smiling at the boy in front of him. Sosuke had to hold himself back and smile because ever since they were young the first time he saw (Y/n) he had a crush on him.

But many things were keeping him away from that. The most concerning was whether or not (Y/n) liked him back. And his attention always seems to be on others but himself.

"Just cool waiting for Rin to call me but he probably forgot. Well, it was nice to see you again but we have to go meet up with the others" Sosuke said giving him a bro fist bump. When their hands touched there was a warm feeling he felt. The two males made their way to the pool since Sosuke couldn't say no to (Y/n).

-------------

"Huh, who are you asking Nagisa" (Y/n) asked looking at the little blonde that was clinging to his arm. They were swimming until everyone heard (Y/n) ask that.

"What's going on (N/n)-Chan," Makoto asks worrying like he always does. The nicknamed male glances over to the other swimmer with an erk expression.

"Really Mako-'chan'? I get it if it was for Haru but me too? You have no shame"

Ignoring the two older swimmers, Nagisa continues his loving affection towards (Y/n). "I ask (Y/n)-kun if he likes someone but he's not talking." He pouts nuzzling closer to the (H/c) haired boy. Sosuke saw this and had to hold back the glare from showing toward the cute penguin. "So (Y/n)-kun do you?"

"Well...I'll be lying if I don't have one" (Y/n) reply scratching his neck and looking away from his friends, awkwardly. "But I doubt they would like me back. I'm just a buddy to them"

As Nagisa kept bothering (Y/n) to tell him none of them noticed or even realized someone leaving...since then Sosuke has become somewhat distant to the others even from Rin who bunks with him.

He would keep to himself thinking about most things. Especially when one of the main topics was the fact that (Y/n) likes someone who might not be him. For all Sosuke knows (Y/N) might be straight after all.

--SOSUKE POV--

It's kind of funny I'm not the type to even fall in love with someone but in the end, I did. The chance to meet him was by coincidence since he was there to visit Tachibana and Nanase. But with him just saying hi as he passed, it changed everything for me. I wanted to see him as much as possible. So every time his school had a meet I would go just to see him swim. My heart would jump every time I could see him smile.

"It's funny actually," I said out loud to no one. I was out in the park with a few people passing by from time to time. But I doubt any of them heard me.

"What's so funny" A voice making me turn to them to meet with (e/c) eyes the eyes that caught me for the first time. "Can I sit here next to you?"

Keeping my normal stoic expression I nod as he sits down next to me. Our shoulders were touching but I didn't say or move from this. In a way, the quiet was relaxing while (Y/N) was just staring out into space.

"Why did you leave the pool early that day" (Y/n) suddenly asked I look at him in surprise, he knew I left when everyone was busy. He turns to me looking both serious and concerned at the same time. "Don't think I didn't notice you leaving. The guys notice you've been acting strange since then so there is something on your mind...Care to tell?"

I look away from him for a moment, thinking of what to say. What can I say? At the end of the day, I was caught red-handed. (Y/N) sighs sitting back probably giving up. I was at least happy I had his attention all on me which made me happy that he at least cared for me.

"I was upset about something that affected me. So I started to be distant" I confess not wanting him to be upset with me. "That's all you're getting out of me sorry."

"What that's it?! Oh, you're not hiding it! You're telling me or else I'll force it out of you" (M/N) says in a huskier tone. It gave me a shiver down my spine. I look at him with a smirk daring him, knowing he wouldn't dare.

"I dare you then" I coo confidentially. (Y/n) grins as he pulls me to a nearby building, turning a corner I was then pinned against the wall. He looks intimidating and hot, but all I did was continue smirking. "Well?"

"You asked for it then~" (Y/n) purrs then leaning in to kiss me. My eyes widen as (M/n) forces his tongue into my mouth. He starts to french kiss me as my body moves on its own placing my arms around his neck to pull him closer. I feel his hands rest on my hips with a firm grip. Fuck this is so good.

--READER'S POV--

"Wow, you just so suddenly become submissive....care to tell," I ask looking down at his trembling body. He was clinging to me from a kiss, that out of character, even for him.

"I...I was jealous ok" he said trying to compose himself but the kiss probably screwed him up a bit. "I was jealous that Iwatobi and Rin had your attention leaving me out. I felt lonely and wanted your attention only on me. But when you said you liked someone I was afraid you might not like me back because...I thought you were straight."

So he likes me back after all and here I thought it was all one-sided. Since I met him back then I noticed he would go to my meets and be the only one always watching me. I enjoyed the attention I got when he was around. So when I found out about him in the same school as Rin I had a plan to see whether or not he liked me back. So I play hard to get by placing my attention on someone else to see but never thought it would work so well in the end.

"Don't think like that, to be honest, I've always enjoyed the attention you would give me. Since we were kids I knew you were watching so I wanted to play hard to get but I never knew it would work" I said laughing a little before looking at Sosuke. "So what I'm saying is...I like you too."

-----------

"So you finally told him huh, (Y/n)-kun I'm so happy for you," Nagisa said on the phone. He knew all along about my feelings for him so he offered to help in his way.

"Well, thanks, I couldn't have done it without you" I said buttering him up with pride. Soon I grin with a mischievous glint in my eyes. "Now...about that bet you've mentioned before. I'm sure Rei is feeling kind of lonely. Are you ready?"

On the other line, it went dead silent, but I could hear a small gulp of fear.