𝚂𝚊𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚒 | 𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝙼𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝: --

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: --

"Come on Saeyoung it won't hurt just to take a break for like 20 minutes and cuddle with me" (Y/n) whines to his boyfriend.

Seven has been playing this new game that came out and Yoosung took him away the whole time. All (Y/N) wanted was to hang out with Seven but he could never.

"Stop bothering me (Y/n) I'm trying to kill the boss to boost my armor and level. Come on Yoosung you have to help me too I can't kill him on my own" Seven yells through the headpiece not looking at (Y/n). He was starting to get sad that his boyfriend wasn't paying attention to him for almost a week whenever he came over.

Why do I try to hang out with him when all he does is play on the gaming system, (Y/n) thought just staring off into space while just thinking about what to do on a boring Sunday. That was silence until Seven began to lose the XP boost while killing this monster. Once he got closer to the boss at that level of health he died instantly.

"WHAT THE HELL?! IT TOOK ME A WEEK JUST TO GET THERE WITH YOOSUNG TOO AND NOW WE HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN" Seven shouts begins to throw something out when his eyes land on the (h/c) haired boy. "It's your fault for always coming over to ruin this right?! Why can't you just leave me alone right now?"

"What are you talking about Saeyoung I stopped bothering you when you told me to stop? How can I still bother you right now?" (Y/n) replied looking at the redhead in front of him.

"Can you just leave you are just being a distraction right now!? Come back tomorrow and leave me alone right now!" Seven said stomping to the front door and opening it for his boyfriend.

(Y/n) kept an unemotional face but he was hurt on the inside. He got up, got his things, and left but before that, he would always kiss Seven goodbyes on the head but instead just got a pat on the head.

"See ya tomorrow I guess Seven " (M/n) said sadly making his way to the elevator as Seven closed the door to his apartment. Maybe today I can go see MC before I leave I guess. Seven felt a slight pain in his heart but only thought he was tired so all he did was go to sleep. But the next day (Y/n) didn't come to visit him.

--SAEYOUNG'S POV--

I finally finished the boss level with the help of Yoosung of course and now I'm really happy! Now I can relax without any worries and I can now cuddle with (Y/n). He hasn't been coming over recently, maybe now he can since I finally finish!

To: Bae

Fr: DR.PEPPER

I finished the game and now we can hang out together! Do you want to?

After I waited for an answer but he didn't answer back was it on so not disturbed? Well, I can just go to the group chat and maybe he'll be there!

707 joined the Chat Room

707: HELLO I CAME BACK FROM THE GRAVE?! DID ANYONE MISS ME!?

Zen: It's good to know you are still alive since once you started to play that game I thought it would take over you!

707: Hey where is (n/n) he's not answering his phone and it looks like he hasn't joined any chats. Do you know what happened to him?

MC: Did you already forget that (Y/n) was going on a business trip for a month?