𝙺𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚎 | 𝚅𝚘𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝: --

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: --

 "Okay...what happened this time? What did he do" (Y/n) asked looking at Keith who was dragging an unconscious Lance along with him. "He did something didn't he."

"He told me to cut my mullet because it was filled with disease and he thought it was the ugliest thing he ever saw" Keith explained in Lance's own words.

As he was about to say something else Keith held himself back before saying anything. Looking away from (Y/n) who was confused.

"Is that what Lance said, that's it? But doesn't he tell you all the time, and yet today it got to you? Are you sure he didn't say anything else?" (Y/n) pressure looking at Keith straight in the eyes. He shook his head looking down feeling bad that he was holding back.

To be honest Keith was rather fond of the older male but didn't know why at all. But he did know that he didn't like it when girls or Lance at all flirted with him. Keith would never say it out loud except Shiro who knew exactly what it was but he never told him.

"Well if you say so, Keith. Come on let's go to the training grounds I can tell you need to relieve some stress. One to-one like old times" (M/n) said making his way as Keith followed behind happy to spend some time with his friend.

---------------

"Ugh I'm so tired, what was the score 23 to 34 again" (Y/n) said exhausted from the training the two did. They usually did more but Keith wanted to do a more high level which made it more difficult to handle.

"You still did a good job and you even beat me a few times. You're probably the best fighter I know besides Shiro that is" Keith said smiling at Shiro who didn't notice the look on (Y/n)'s face.

"Well I'm going in for tonight you should too, who knows what will happen tomorrow so you better be prepared" (Y/n) said stretching before saying goodnight to Keith for the night.

--KEITH'S POV--

Once (Y/n) left the room I became relieved and I could just relax. I did want to tell him but if I did then I don't know what would happen afterward. I hate lying to people especially (Y/n) who is really important to me.

Just thinking back to the conversation I had with Lance really irks me.

"Cut your hair it's really ugly to even look at" Lance complains while we make our way back into the pool. Glaring at him I go in front of him walking ahead. "Hey I'm being honest here and you should listen!"

"And why would I listen to you," I ask back without looking at him.

"Well if you don't listen (Y/n) might not like you back~" Lance suddenly said making me stop immediately turning to him. "(Y/n) might like someone else with shorter hair like me for example."

-----------------

Man, that guy pisses me off so much, I want to strangle him bad. But I think Shiro wouldn't like having a dead body in here. Feeling tired from the intense training I make my way back to my room. As I got closer to turning the corner people were talking. Just take a peek to see if it was Shiro and...(Y/n)?

"So what did you want to talk about," Shiro asks leaning onto the rail while (Y/n) seems nervous.

"Well...do you think Keith might like me back" (Y/n) asks bluntly. My face heats up after he asks that. He likes me too?! "I'm asking you because well one you're close to Keith and the fact you're like a brother to me. So do you know...?"

"I do, but I'm not telling you," Shiro said smirking then looking at me straight in the eye. "Why don't you ask him yourself? Hey Keith, how long have you been there?"

Damn it, I have no choice. So not cool Shiro, I thought walking out in the open and coming toward the two. (Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes went wide with a blush on his face looking away.

"Well...I'll leave you two alone now," Shiro said smiling patting my shoulder before leaving for his room. Now with just the two of us alone, it became dead silent.

"H-how much of that conversation did you hear" (Y/n) asks breaking the ice. Looking over at him he was blushing looking away not meeting my eyes.

"I heard all of it" I reply looking down to the floor. This is killing me with the silence and it sucks. "D-did you mean what you asked him?"

"Yeah I did mean it and I'm not taking it back. Do you like me back?" (Y/n) asked me but I couldn't answer.

--READER'S POV--

After I asked I waited for his answer but he wasn't even responding. Waving my hand in front of him but he wasn't fazed at all. Did I break him? Was it a good decision to even ask him in the first place?

"You know, you don't have to answer but I can tell it's a no," I said sighing believe turning around to leave. As I make my way to the door someone wraps their arms around my waist. "Keith?"

"I-I love you" Keith suddenly blurts out of nowhere. My body froze from shock, so instead I let him continue. "I've always had, I just thought you would be into someone else who is more human than a monster. Since everyone found out you were the first to accept me and it just shows you're an amazing person...You deserve someone better."

"No Keith listen to me," I said turning around to be face to face with a serious expression. "I would accept you even if you were 100% Galra, you're still you no matter what. I love your stubbornness, skills, and hell I even love your mullet."

Keith was blushing the whole time which was a rare sight to see as I was talking and I couldn't help but laugh. He looks up at me slightly then suddenly kisses me on the lips and walks away smirking. Oh, I'm so getting him tomorrow for that.

------------------

"Well, well look who finally came to join us," Lance said from the dining hall. Looks like Keith came out, he came out late today which was weird even for him.

"Lance back off I'm sure Keith has a reason to be late," I said but I stopped seeing Keith who had his famous mullet but had no more.

"Uh...Hi (Y/n)" Keith said blushing and waving to me my face got red seeing how hot he looked with his new haircut. "What do you think?"

"I think I'm in love."

"Dude that's gro-" "Shut up Lance!"