001. Introducing the psychopath

╰┈➤ chapter one;
introducing the psychopath

💥⚡️💌

𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 her eyes as Gerard opened the car door for her. Don't get her wrong, she agreed with him wholeheartedly about slaughtering every supernatural creature but he was a pain in the ass sometimes.

"Gerard, I'm not six. I can get out of the car by myself."

Gerard shook his head. "Just being nice."

Skylar scoffed. "Don't be. I'm more used to the blood-hungry version of you."

"Skylar, dear, we'll have plenty of time for that later."

The two, along with a few hunters that trailed behind them, walked past the several reporters. Gerard neared a teenage boy that seemed to have gotten past the fence.

"That looks expensive."

The boy nodded. "Yeah- nine hundred bucks."

He grabbed the camera from the boy and fiddled with the flap where the removable disk was. He took it out and snapped it in front of the boy as he winced.

"And how expensive is this?"

Gerard and Skylar shared a look before walking to the other Argents.

Skylar was wearing a black suit and although her hair was down, it was pristine. Eyeliner wings adorned her eyes, contrasting to the blonde hair.

From behind a statue, Scott McCall watched as an old man and a teenage girl walked to Allison and her parents. Both of them radiated power and maybe a slightly big ego, with head held high, back straight and a determination in their step.

"Christopher." Greeted Gerard as he hugged his son.

Skylar went to Victoria and shook her hand. She wasn't one for hugs.

"I'm so sorry." Said the red-haired woman and Skylar shrugged.

"I'm not sorry for her death because it's inevitable. Yeah, she was my mother but the only thing I feel sorry for is the creatures that shall cross my path."

Gerard placed a hand on Skykar's shoulder, turning her around to where a girl with thick brunette hair sat. "Do you remember me?" He asked with a small smirk.

From behind the statue, stiles frowned. "Who the hell is that?"

"They're definitely Argents." Said Scott.

Skylar impatiently checked her nails that she had painted black.

"Considering I haven't seen you since you were three, I don't suppose I can assume you'd call me 'Grandpa.' So, if it's comfortable, call me Gerard for the time being. . ."

Skylar raised an eyebrow. "Don't call me anything. I'm not here to have chit-chats about useless stuff."

Allison was slightly taken aback at the girls icy attitude but didn't question it. From the scowl on the blondes face, she guessed it was permanent.

Stiles squinted his eyes at the two as Gerard sat down onto the bench next to Allison and Skylar stood next to him with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Hey, you know, maybe they're just here for the funeral? I mean, what if they're the non-hunting side of the family? There could be non-hunting Argents. It's possible, right?"

Scott shook his head. "I know what they are. . .They're reinforcements."

The funeral went smoothly and the reporters started to leave one by one. A confused Allison turned to Skylar.