002. Flasback to when you met me

╰┈➤ chapter two;
flashback to when you met me

💥⚡️💌

SKYLAR SMILED wickedly as she watched the Principal walk out of the school, carrying a few folders. Her eyes burned with tears, which would come in use in about...... 10 seconds....

"Sir." She gasped, running around the corner she was hid behind. "Sir– please! Someone's following me! Can you please walk me to my car?"

"What? Of course, young lady." He said, gathering the folders in his hand.

Skylar let out a sob as she led the principal to the black SUV with tinted windows. In the blink of an eye, a hunter dressed in black head to toe, apparatus from the darkness and grabbed Skylar, shoving her into the trunk.

Skylar sat in silence as she listened to her aunt Victoria and Gerard interrogate the principal, then torture him. Sighing, she wondered when she would be let out.

💥⚡️💌

Strutting though the hallway in school, Skylar couldn't help but smirk at the various gazes that followed her figure.

It was no secret that many people don't come to Beacon hills, not wanting to be the one involved in the odd strings of murders tied to the town, and it was obvious that the new girl already acted like she owned the building. Maybe it would brighten up their dull Monday morning and give them something to think about.

Skylar wasn't oblivious to the stares from boys and girls as she walked down the corridor. They raised her already large ego, not that it needed to be fed.

She knocked on the new principals door and it swung open, revealing Gerard. He let her in.
Skylar didn't go to the seat in front of the old man, she instead walked around the office, inspecting the books on the shelves from the previous principal.

"So. . ." She drawled. "Anything fun for me to do? Such as, I don't know, monitoring anyone? I've only been here for five minutes and I'm already bored out of my mind."

"Nothing." Gerard replied, observing Skylar with narrowed eyes and a sly smirk.

"Don't give me shit, Gerard." Skylar said. "I know your hiding something."

"There's a girl..." he started. "And you need to keep an eye on her. Conveniently you're in all her classes."

Skylar raised her eyebrow. "Conveniently? How interesting."

"She was bitten by Peter Hale." Gerard paused when he saw a Skylar's face turn sour. Peter Hale was the one who killed her mother.

"Her name?"

"Lydia Martin."

"Right." Replied Skylar with a stubborn expression. Oh, she remembered Lydia Martin like it was yesterday. The fucking ginger bitch. The bell rang, startling Skylar. "I think it's time for me to go now." She said to Gerard.

Without looking back, she left Gerards office and made her way to her first class. Without any problems, she found the room and pushed the door open.

Thankfully it was still rather empty. One person at the front was asleep on the desk and another one was digging for something in their bag. Silently, Skylar moved past them and took a seat right at the back of the class, in the middle of the last row.