003. Fuck high school

╰┈➤ chapter two;
fuck high school

💥⚡️💌

             SKYLAR FOLLOWED Gerard and Chris into the older man's study.

"I'm not interested in whether they locked up a sixteen-year-old kid." Said Gerard.

"I'm interested in what's going to happen to that sixteen-year-old kid when the moon hits its peak tonight. Do we have proof?"

"Is the next step killing him?" Asked Chris and Skylar scoffed.

"Duh." Skylar said, bored out of her mind. Chris looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

Gerard, however, sent her a small smirk. "The next step is eliminating the threat. Do we have proof?"

"I haven't been in history class for a while, but I'm pretty sure straight-up genocide hasn't worked out too often."

Gerard shook his head. "Do we have proof, or not?"

"Not irrefutable. . ." Chris sighed. "But not insignificant. The driver's side door of Lahey's car was pried off."

Skykar frowned. "Pried off?"

"Ripped off." Corrected Chris, sending Skylar into an even deeper ravine of thoughts.

Something in the doorway caught Gerard's eye and Skylar noticed. Slowly, she turned around and spotted Allison listening in on the conversation. The blonde walked forward and closed the door, never breaking eye contact with Allison until the door had shut.

💥⚡️💌

Gerards plan was absolutely shit according to Skylar. In her opinion, the old man had stepped way too far and was getting ahead of himself. If he kept on making drastic decisions like this, her own agenda would backfire, which it couldn't otherwise she would be in deep shit. It was fifteen to nine when the hunter dressed as a police officer left the Argent garage.

"Allison?" Chris called out and Allison almost jumped in front of the door. Skylar frowned. There was no way Allison was that fast, so she had definitely been listening in again.

"Come in. We'd like to talk to you." Gerard said and the brunette shook her head.

"I'm supposed to study with Lydia. I really don't have time to chat." She denied, a nervous laugh escaping her lips.

Chris cleared his throat. "Actually, that's who we want to talk to you about, sweetheart."

The blonde rolled her eyes. It was obvious from the look in Allison's eye that she would definitely spill this to someone later, anyway. A certain ginger girl who seemed to be best pals with her cousin. Did Lydia remember Skylar's surname and decided to befriend her family member as a way to get at her even when she was living in Boston? What a fucking bitch.

💥⚡️💌

Skylar had enough. Killing monsters was one thing, but getting kidnapped for Allison's training? That was too much. She could've easily been asleep by now, but god forbid, because poor little Allison needed her stupid training. It was Chris' and Victoria's fault for leaving it for when Allison was older.

She remembered the night of her very own training, the day of her eighth birthday. It was brutal, but she had managed it.

Sitting in the dark abandoned house, Skylar had to admit she was getting bored. Suddenly, Allison next to her started to cry and thrash around when one of the hunters took the bag of her head.