008. Unknown number

╰┈➤ chapter eight;
unknown number

💥⚡️💌

SKYLAR HAD been informed by Gerard that Jackson had a restraining order against Scott and Stiles for kidnapping him. The blonde was starting to really wonder where Gerard got all this information from.

She was currently walking past the changing rooms when she noticed a puddle of water coming from underneath the door. She frowned and gripped onto the door handle that she somehow pushed yet the sign said 'pull to open'.

Instead of opening it, she pressed her ear against the door and hoped nobody would walk down the corridor at this moment.

"Is it Scott?" She heard Jackson ask. "Is it that whole thing? I still can't believe you actually think your little Romeo and Juliet story is gonna last. You know he's eventually just gonna run to Derek and join up with him and his little wolf pack. If you don't realize that, then you gotta be the stupidest bitch in this town. Well, other than Scott, since he's a pretty stupid bitch himself. . . Or how about the hunter that Lydia has been infatuated with since second grade? Are you worried your cousin will steal your best friend away from you?"

"Stop. Just stop!" Allison shouted and Jackson laughed.

"What are you gonna do, Allison? Hmm? When your stupid bitch of a boyfriend turns on you? They kill your aunt. They almost kill Lydia. Who do you really think's gonna be next, hmm? Not you? No, no, it can't be you, because you're in love. Is that what you tell yourself? Hmm? 'Scott's different, and everything's gonna work out because we're in love.' Well, if that's what you believe, then you're already dead. I just-I just hope your dad has been teaching you moves to protect yourself. . ."

"Actually, he has." She spoke angrily and Skylar heard the thump of a body being pushed away before Scott raced down the corridor, pushed her out of the way and ran into the room.

"I HAVE A RESTRAINING ORDER!" Jackson screamed before he and Scott tumbled out of the changing rooms. Skylar knew she needed to get away. Fast. She turned around to walk away like nothing had happened but Mr Harris was already running down the corridor. She was fucked.

"What the hell's going on?" He exclaimed. He reached towards Scott and Jackson, and separated them. "Hey! Enough! Enough! What do you idiots think you're doing?"

Harris turned to Scott. "Mr. McCall, you wanna explain yourself? Stilinski! Argents? You, and you – actually, all of you – detention. Three o'clock."

Skylar raised one eyebrow, staring at the teacher who stared back. "I did nothing wrong."

"You were here."

Skylar at him, shocked. "My grandfather is the principal. I can get him to fire you with one click of my fingers."

My Harris didn't show any emotion. He probably hated the job and wouldn't mind leaving it. "Three o'clock detention, Miss Argent."

Skylar scoffed, and then shot Allison, Scott and Jackson a dirty look. She couldn't believe that because of these idiots, she would be severing detention. What a waste of time.

💥⚡️💌

Skylar, followed by Stiles, Alison, Scott, Matt, Jackson and Erica (all, whom she very much detested) into the library where they would wait for their detention to finish.

"Oh, uh, we can't be in detention together. I have a restraining order against these tools." Jackson said, glancing at stiles and Scott.

"All of these tools?" Asked Mr Harris and Stiles answered before anyone else could.

"No, just us tools. . ." Muttered the spastic boy, gesturing to himself and Scott.

"Fine. You two, over there."

Skylar sat on a table with Matt, seeing as she didn't want to sit with Allison, Jackson or Erica, or Scott or stiles.

Her phone buzzed in her pocket and she immediately got it out, expecting a text from Gerard. But no. It was from an unknown number.

I can see you.

She frowned and looked around the room. Nobody seemed to be on their phones.

Do I look good?  She texted back, smiling lightly to herself.

Her phone buzzed once again.

I'm going to gut you, silly little bitch.

She raised an eyebrow.   Please, do it. I can't survive in this detention.

Is this a game for you?

Yes. She texted back.

Well it shouldn't be. You'll regret this.

I'm sure I will. Putting her phone back into her bag, her hand grazed against something. She frowned. Slowly bringing it out, her heart thundered in her chest.

It was the friendship bracelet she gave to Malia on her eight birthday. Skylar had thought she had died with it. Where the fuck did it come from? What the fuck.

"You okay?" A voice asked. Skylar turned to see Matt staring at her.

She scoffed. "Why would I answer that? Who even are you?"

He raised his hands in defeat and rolled his eyes before moving his chair away from her slightly.

Her phone buzzed once again and she jumped.
Playing it off to appear calm and collected, she reached for her phone once again.

It was from Gerard.

You are to attend Lydia Martins party to keep an eye on her.

Over at the table where Scott and stiles switched to sit with Allison and Erica, the male beta turned to his friends. "Dosent Skylar seem a little bit un-Skylar-ry today? I mean she totally freaked out a moment ago."

Allison shrugged. "You're right. I've never seen her panicked."

Over the PA speaker, a voice rang out through the school. "Scott McCall, please report to the principal's office."

Scott huffed and grabbed his bag before going.
My Harris came back into the classroom and started to collect his belongings. Everyone grabbed their things, also ready to leave.

"Oh, no, I'm sorry. Uh, yes, I'm leaving, but none of you are. You may go when you're done with the re-shelving. Enjoy the rest of your evening."

Mr Harris left, leaving the unfortunate group to re-shelve the library.

It was boring and tedious, but Skylar enjoyed the quiet that the pack seemed to have fallen into.

A shout from the other part of the library broke her peace; rage grew in her stomach.

Like dominos, the bookshelves started to fall, trapping whoever was there underneath.

"Erica!"

Erica groaned in pain and a reptilian hiss echoed in Skylar's ears. She spun around to face the kanima – or Jackson who had slit-like eyes and scales covering his skin.

The blonde reached down for her dagger that was in her boot, but before she could use it to attack or defend, Jackson flung Skylar into a tumbled shelf.

Skylar always wondered what it was like to fly and it was safe to say that she knew now and would never want to repeat it again. The moment when you realise you are hopeless was something that scared the living daylights out of her. The huntress liked being in control.
Her head hit the hardwood and her world faded into darkness.

💥⚡️💌