B O O K T W O

!I STARTED POSTING!

!I STARTED POSTING!

la de freaking da! i'm actually working on the second one this time! yay me!!

anyways, i've got a little random thing i wrote for ya guys to see, and i'll put the cover and title at the bottom of this chapter so you can keep an eye out for it when i start posting shit

thanks so very much for all the reads and the love, i appreciate every single one of you and i hope you stay tuned for the sequel!

*!coming june seventeenth!*

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

     It had been one month of frowns and bad moods, longing and heartache, craving and desperation.

     He'd brought this upon himself, although he wasn't sure it was the angel or the devil on his shoulder who'd gave him such an idiotic idea like breaking up with Liz.

He laid awake every single night rethinking his decision. He hated himself for it a little more with every uncontrollable glance following her down the halls. Every time his heart would pick up when she'd look back. And every time his lips would fall in despair once she'd look away sadly.

It was killing him, however irrational it may be, he needed her. He wasn't ashamed to admit it either, how could he be? She was this perfect person who just so happened to have a strong hold on his heart. It hurt like hell, but he wasn't ashamed.

There were only a few more months of school left, and it left him thinking about how he'd inevitably go off to college and start his adulthood. Something he couldn't stand the thought of doing alone. Without Liz.

The last month was quite awkward for them during English, the boy having sat behind her the first day and unable to switch after they broke up. He didn't mind, in fact he was grateful to have a view of the back of her head however odd that might sound.

This particular day however, English was the last thing on Peter's mind as he'd stated a sort of innuendo before he even sat down.

'Don't make promises you can't keep.'

'Yeah, but those are the best kind.'