𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

Within the prosperous , there lived an emperor named . As the current reigning monarch, Claude was praised by the citizens of Obelia as a wise and just ruler who saved the nation. The true story behind his ascendance to the throne, however, was one filled with bloodshed. , the first and proper heir to the throne, had always perceived the talented Claude as a nuisance. When Claude's fiancée, , chose to seduce Anastacius in hopes of securing her place next to the future emperor, Anastacius welcomed her. He then used her body to experiment with , allowing Penelope to artificially conceive a child imbued with dark mana whose power would surpass that of Claude's. Before the child was born, however, Claude ruthlessly killed Anastacius and sat himself upon the throne. Penelope fled the imperial palace, carrying her unborn child, and sought solace in the House of Alpheus. She then died giving birth to a daughter, a child whose appearance was ordinary except for the . This child would eventually grow up to become Jennette Margarita , the charming and lovely future princess of Obelian Empire.

Following his ascendance to the throne, Claude led a depraved life, refusing to involve himself emotionally with others. At an imperial banquet, a dancer by the name of , whose entrancing beauty bewitched every person who laid eyes upon her, caught his attention. He eventually deflowered her, and she died giving birth to a twins, upon whom she bestowed the name Athanasia and Y/n. Despite being informed of his daughter's existence, Claude chose to abandon them in the , where she was raised by maids. As a result, Athanasia grew up to be a fragile and timid princess, while her sister Y/n grew up to be sick and fragile princess. It was only until their ninth birthday did they lay eyes on their father for the first time in their life. Drawn towards the lights and festivities of a banquet, Athanasia left the Ruby Palace bringing her sister and came across Claude in the gardens of the emperor's palace . Though he left without expressing a shred of interest towards her, Athanasia was mesmerized by their fateful encounter. She decided to work hard to gain her father's affections, thus growing into a beauty with both grace and skill. On the other hand her sister couldn't do it since she was about to die because of her sickness but she supported her sister by doing so. On the day they both debuted into high society, Athanasia's dreams were crushed by the appearance of Jennette Margarita.

Since birth, Jennette was forced to keep her identity a secret, prohibited from revealing to others her relations to the imperial bloodline. Instead, she spent her days confined within the walls of the Alpheus mansion, dreaming of one day reuniting with her true family. Because no one other than her parents knew the truth of her birth, Jennette and the Alpheus family believed that she was the daughter of Claude. At the age of 14, Jennette attended the annual , where young socialites debuted in high society as part of their coming-of-age ceremonies. There, publicly introduced Jennette as the daughter of the emperor. Despite being in the emperor's intimidating presence, Jennette found herself unable to look away from her father's face. Amused, Claude accepted the news and granted them an audience to hear further details. As the Alpheus family led her away to the audience room, Jennette glanced back at Athanasia, her heart reaching out to the abandoned sister she could not help.

After that Athanasia ran to the Ruby Palace and was going to tell Y/n what happened, she opened the door of her sister's bedroom, and was surprised by the scene, there were maids crying while looking at the princess bed. Athanasia was curious she opened the curtains that was covering her sister and to her surprised, she saw her sister on her bed, lifeless, cold, and blood dripping on her plump lips, Athanasia cried and cried for she had lost her only sister.

When Jennette reached the age of 18, her maternal aunt, devised an elaborate scheme that would ensure her niece ascended the throne. The countess secretly poisoned Jennette's glass and framed Athanasia in hopes of removing her from inheriting the throne, unaware that Claude had never had the intention of making Athanasia his heir. Unable to contain his wrath, Claude mercilessly executed Athanasia by hanging without a trial, along with Lilian, the sole person at the imperial palace who vouched for Athanasia's innocence. When he later discovered the truth, Claude felt no remorse for wrongfully executing his own daughter. Jennette, however, suffered from extreme guilt and sought comfort in the arms of her fiancé, . With his and Claude's support, Jennette managed to put the ordeal behind her and eventually married Ijekiel, living happily ever after.

"I feel bad for Athanasia she just wanted to be loved by her own father, she lost her only twin and betrayed by her own blood father"

"hey Athy your name is similar to the book your reading"

"well now that you said it yeah it does even your Y/n"

"oh my really?"

"yep the difference is just that we are not twins or siblings but were best friends hehehe"

"a bit sad though that her twin died due to food poison"

"it does, anyways I have to go now athy I still have to visit my grandma"

"ok Y/n bye be careful"

"I will"

<The Next Day>

"Manager where's Y/n she isn't here?"

"haven't you got news, she died because of car crash"

"what!"

"yeah, now go back to work"

".....yeah..."

<At Home>

I was sitting in my bed holding a pill on my hand, I look at it with tears in my eyes. I hated being alive I've been suffering for so long, Y/n was the only person I could rely on now she's gone .

I took the pill and that's where my life ended.

"waaaaaaaah"

'wah?"

I opened my eyes to see a crib? I look around the room and notice I'm not in my room?! I look at my side and saw a baby with blond hair and blue jeweled eyes, wait jeweled eyes?!

'I'm in the novel the Lovely Princess!'

'but wait which character am IY/n or Athanasia they're twins?'

'wait even if we are twin's Y/n has a birthmark on the back of her neck it was a flower! I look at my side were the baby was and look at her neck to see the birthmark!'

'wait so I'm Athanasia!!'

1069 words

To be continued.....