𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

"waaah"

I had dropped the bell once again to the ground, even though I'm a baby who can crawl, this is just not right. The maid walk's up to me and tried to calmed me down with an annoyance face on her look.

'she look's ugly'

"why are you crying? I am busy sewing here, here's your rattle"

"iwsh (This!)"

"ugh your so annoying why can't you be like your twin behaving unlike you"

the maid left the room.

"wah ngh"

I lied down raising my hand, and I sighed, I look at my side to see my "sister" sleeping soundly.

'I feel bad for Athanasia loosing her own twin, but sonce I'm here now I will change our fate, I will leave this place with Y/n and we will live our lives alive.

"Princess!"

'aaaaand she's back'

"the head maid had said that we are lacking budget, so just play with what you have there"

the maid forcefully maid me hold the bell, and went back to sewing.

"if you ever cry again I won't comfort you"

'gosh what she saying this to a baby, a B.A.B.Y, I wish could just be normal princess eating a with a gold spoon but no I got treated like a mistreated princess, making me thingking of this makes me feel crying I don't know why?'

my eyes started to get teary and I could feel my cheeks heating up, I started sniffling and tears finally drip in my eyes. why was I crying?

then suddenly I felt a hand grabbing right hand I look at my sides to see my sister awake holding my hand with a worry on her face? she then puts her hand on my face wiping my tears.

"abu iwhs oway(ah it's okay)"

'huh? I could understand her?'

"wondh cwy(don't cry)"

'her voice is soothing it's making me sleepy all of a sudden'

she holds my hand and we both fell asleep.

<couple of days later>

"abwa"

today is the same day as always, whole day we both eat porridge, we pooped, and randomly blanked stared at things, and so on.

"our beautiful princesses Athanasia and Y/n"

"you should grow quickly and healthy"

This girl was Lilian, when I first met her, just staring at her face makes me go blank and drool

This girl was Lilian, when I first met her, just staring at her face makes me go blank and drool. It's awesome to have a maid with such a beauty who would make anyone go blank and drool.

"Uwa buwah"

"Lwiwy"

"Oh my princess Y/n"

"Lwiwy"

"my my look at the time it's time to sleep your highness"

'Ugh I can't disagree with Lily with this body"

Telling me and Y/n to sleep when the sun is up there in the sky, still very energized, even though we both felt sleepy, play with me moreee, it's boring here

"mmhg buh"

"no way, you both only grow up young and healthy when you guys eat your foodies and sleep soundly"

my struggles didn't work, Lily was watching me and Y/n play with our bells on our bed, then suddenly someone yelled Lily's name making me and Y/n surprised, is that maid dumb there is a baby here?.

Lily gently pats both me and Y/n's chest calming us from the scare.

"Princess Athanasia, Princess Y/n, I'll go out for a moment and will come back soon"

when lily was leaving the room I waved my iddy biddy hands signaling have a nice moment. I look around the room and look at the furnitures, I always got curious are they made of gold?. 

while I was busy thinking I felt a hand grab my outfit I look at my back seeing my sister looking at me with a serious look? huh?

"awe ywo weincwarnaned bu?(are you reincarnated to?)"

'huh, how does she knows?!'

"bow wid ywo mwo?(how did you know?)"

"wecawe wo wont awc wike a bwawy(because you don't act like a baby)"

"waws wo wame?(what's your name?)"

"wy wame iws.....(my name is....)"

630 words 

To be continued....