𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8

Y/n's Pov:

Before I could speak anything Athy beat me to it sayin about how I got here by using my magic. Of course that cause a surprise to the knight and our father they both look at me, while I just look at them, they might be surprised how I could use magic at such a young age.

"can you really use magic?"

"uh huh, N/n can use magic and Luna"

"Luna?"

'shoot I said about Luna'

"who is Luna?"

"Luna is N/n's friend, Luna told N/n that she protects N/n from danger"

"could you call that friend of yours? Princess"

"you are?"

"right I haven't introduce my self, my name is Felix your highness"

"Felix"

"yes your highness"

"move back 20 steps"

"yes your highness"

"So call that friend of yours"

"ok daddy"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, I opened my mouth and called Luna.

"Luna, I summon you"

With that my apparreance change back to the color white hair and red eyes, while I was summoning Luna, Claude and Felix just observe my actions, Luna shows up and look at me.

"You summoned me?"

"Hii Luna"

"hello to you too dear Y/n"

"why did you called me?"

"Luna meet my Daddy and s Felix-nii"

Luna look behind her and saw me and Athy's father and felix, She just looks at them coldly, while they also look at her surprised, then She noticed Athy and smiled at her.

"Hello Athy"

"Hi Luna"

"so your Luna"

"yes that is my name, are you the one who told Y/n to summon me perhaps"

"yes"

"I see, what is that you want from me then?"

"nothing"

"well if that is all I shall return back"

"ok bye Luna"

"farewell Y/n"

with that Luna dissapeared and my appearance changed back to normal, my father looks at me and said to me.

"so when you call that girl named Luna your appearance changed?"

"mhm"

"well since we were having tea why don't you join us?"

"go and sit down"

"ok Daddy!"

"felix you may leave now"

"yes your highness"

I sat down next to Athy regretting I ever came here, Claude sit across us while Athy was acting eating sweets, even though I know she is freaking scared right now I decided to play along.

"go on eat some"

"of course daddy"

I took a spoon full of cake and put it on my mouth to eat.

"Yum"

I eat some cake avoiding Claudes gaze on me, while I was avoiding my gaze I noticed that there was an icing on the side of Athy's cheek, I giggled forgetting Claude was there, I took my napkin and rubbed it on Athy's cheek.

This caught athy' attention she looks at me confused, but I just smiled at her and said.

"Athy you have icing on your cheek silly"

"really?"

"mhm, come here"

while I was buy cleaning her cheeks Claude interupt me and said.

"it seems like both of you are so close, since your both twins who is the oldest?"

"N/n is the youngest and Athy is the oldest papa"

"I see, seems like you like animals do you Y/n"

"mhm, N/n loves animals this much, but N/n loves daddy and Athy this much"

"hmm"

After the tea, Felix carried us back to the Ruby Palace, where all the maids must be worried sick about us, I could tell they were all surprised to see me and Athy being carried by the Emperor's Royal Guard.

Lily hold us tightly in her arms, like we were missing for years, I could tell she was angry and glaring at Felix since I could hear him, worry.

"His majesty said he would come visit Princess Athanasia and Princess Y/n In the near future"

'Bitch what did you say?'

Ugh with this respond everyone is this happy to received the emperor's attention. With that Felix left, our faith is sealed in whichever way the Emperor wants it.

"princess are you girls hurt?"

"we're ok Lily, but Athy, and N/n wants to rest now"

"ok then"

We were at our bedroom Athy's bed was across mine, I got of my bed and went to Athy, I could tell she was stresed, I got into her bed and hug he, I tried my best to comfort er so she won't feel pressured.

"It's okay Athy, I know we both didn't want to meet him"

"but maybe we could try to get his attention, and make him love us since he still hasn't met her ofcourse"

"but it might not work N/n"

"you never know unless you try you know"

"do you want me to sleep with you tonight?"

"mhm"

"ok then, stop scribbling and lay down"

"ok"

When Athy layed down I also did the same facing her I hug her, while she hugs me her head was in my shoulder, I put my hand on her back rubbing her back in circle, I sang her a Lullaby to make her fell asleep.

After I sang the lullaby I can hear athy's little snore, she was asleep, I look at her with a warm smile then look at the window besides us, I could see the moon shining brightly it wasn't full moon.

"Don't worry Athy I will protect you, I promise you that, I won't let anyone harm you not even a single hair. I will kill, burn, and make them suffer if they ever did"

838 Words Total

To be continued.....