𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12

Y/n's Pov:

Through my panic I slowly patted Claude's chest humming a lullaby that Lilian or Lily sing for us to go to sleep.

"sleep tight, the moon smiles down on you, good bye to the day, the baby smiles at the star too, tomorrow will bring a brighter morrow, so dream a pretty dream, and sleep tight my child"

After I finished singing the lullaby I could sense he was staring at me while me and Athy just stood still, while my hands are still on his chest and Athy's hands were still up.

"What song was that?"

"A song to say "bye bye" to bad dreams"

"good morning daddy"

"good morning papa"

We both look at claude with a bright smile, while athy was waving her hands up while greeting him. We waited for his response but he just stay still and stayed silent for a moment, then he moved and sit in front of us.

"It's not morning"

"then good evening"

"did Felix send you both in?"

Claude sighed and he put an arm on his head while slowly leaning down ( I don't know how to describe ok ) making Athy flinched I look at her curious where she was looking at, I followed where she was looking at, to see clause's abs showing.

'Oh so this is why she flinched, she must be shocked about claude's look right?'

"I should tell them to prepare our dinner here"

After a while now we are in the dining room full of food, making me and athy sit still nervously.

"from both of your expressions I can tell that you both have been well"

"papa is prettier too"

Athy tried her best to smile brightly acting all innocent, as if nothing happened for the last 2 days. While claude just look at athy then looks at me.

'why is he effortlessly good looking?'

"let's eat, I made them prepare things that both of you'd like"

"thank you for the food"

While I was busy cutting my meat, I could tell that Athy was struggling to cut hers, then suddenly Athy made a mistake while cutting her meat making her fork fell from the table.

"it seems like yo need to learn more etiquette, I'll send someone in your palace tomorrow"

"those you have been learning from have no class, so it's time you receive proper lessons"

"and seems like you y/n already know something about etiquette, who did you learn it?"

"Ah N/n learned etiquette by reading a book"

"Ah book?"

"mhm, but N/n is still learning, n/n will do her best"

"Athy will do her best too papa"

Claude just stayed silent making me and athy sit there in silence awkwardly. After we finished eating we went back to our room. I covered myself with a blanket while looking at the glass window, suddenly as Lily was about to leave the room Athy called her.

"Lily can you sing me a lullaby?"

"as you wish princess"

With that Lily sing a sweet lullaby making me and athy drift to sleep.

Claude's Pov:

I was at my room sitting down while looking at the chocolate that woke me up earlier, while looking at it my mind started to see the similarities of the twins to Diana, there calming smile and soft long blond hair.

"Aren't they a bit brazen? they must have get that from her"

"Lady Diana was definitely the type to leave a lasting impression to everyone"

"A year longer I would have forgotten that wench's face"

".....did you enjoy your meal with princesses?"

"aren't they truly a lovely princesses"

"lovely?"

"I lost such emotions a long time ago"

After I said that Felix just stayed quiet and didn't utter a word, I was getting a bit tired and want some space so I told felix to leave.

"leave me I feel tired"

"blessings and glory upon the obelian empire"

After that felix left the room, while I lay down the sofa covering one of my hand on my face, trying to sleep but to my avail I can't. I look up the ceiling drifting to my thoughts.

'what is this feeling inside whenever those twins come to me?'

'I already used black magic on me so I would forget that wench, but now those two showed up'

'and it seems like "they" are protecting those twins because of her'

While I was still busy thinking I suddenly feel a calming mist surround me as if it looks like a cloud, slowly this calming mist starts making me feel tired, before I lost my conscious I could hear someone.

"Why would you erased her if you love her?"

735 Words Total

To be continued.....