𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13

Hello Author here, sorry for not making new chapters I've been busy with school works and my lazyness taking over me. I'm also planning to make some cross overs with this story. Anyway enjoy!.
.
.
.
.
.
↓ ======================================================================
Y/n's Pov:

<The Next Day>

"Thank you for inviting Athy and N/n to tea"

Both me and Athy said as we bowed infront of him while holding the hem of our dress, me and Athy were wearing the same clothes just different hairstyles.

As many of the maids even Felix looked at us with awe, with our etiquette, but of course I would even expect that our father would be even impressed.

"Felix.."

"Yes your majesty"

Felix replied as he carried me and Athy in his arms and put us in our seats, as I looked at Athy who had a pout look on her face, I knew she expected to impress our father.

"Good morning papa"

"Good morning daddy"

Me and Athy said at the same time again as she smiled brightly at him while I just smile for a bit before dropping my smile.

'How can Athy smile that much? My cheeks hurts from smiling'

About a month ago from the chocolate incident, Claude changed our tea time schedule to early morning. Before he used to call us around afternoon, now we have to greet him every morning.

'It's too early in the morning, I just want my sleep, not tea time'

I said in my head just wanting to go back to my soft large bed and layed there and sleep, with warm blankets. Yes I am not a morning person.

While I was busy in my head I didn't hear Athy talk towards Claude about her 'dream' last night, until I heard him reply to her.

"That's a weird dream"

"Athy was so happy, Athy got to play with papa and N/n"

While Athy was busy talking it seems like she didn't noticed him smirking slightly at her, but I managed to noticed, which he also noticed and looked at me which I turned away and tried to only pay attention to the cake.

While I was eating my cake while spacing out, Athy was busy looking at Claude while she eat her cake. Suddenly she asked Claude snapping me Claude from spacing out, as we both looked at her at the same time.

"Papa is that good?"

Athy said, looking at the red tea he was holding in his hand. Which also caught my attention, in my past life I usually drink coffee or tea in the morning, so it's been a while since I drink tea.

"It's not enjoyed for it's taste"

"Athy wants what papa's having!"