𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

Y/n Pov:

I look at my twins reaction and she somewhat look surprise and confused at the same time, I actually understand what she was confused about, so to give her more understanding I told her about who I am and how I got here.

"Wyo wiht bwe wonfuse, wy wame is Y/n im weal wife(You must be confuse, my name is Y/n in real life)"

"I was walwing wo wy gwanny bwut I gwot kwilled bwy a twuck(I was walking to my grandma's but I got killed by a truck)"

"wen wy wake uwp I was hwerea(when I wake up I was here)"

When I finish talking I look at her again to see her even more surprised, and a bit of tears was forming in her eyes I started to panic why was she starting to cry, oh no what should I do uhhhh.

Then suddenly she hugged me and said.

"I'wm swo gwad ywo hwere, I mwissed wyo(I'm so glad your here, I missed you)"

'huh? missed me? wait is she?!'

I look at my sister with shock look in my eyes could it be.

"Awhy?(Athy?)"

"wes iws mwe(yes it's me)"

I look at her surprised, how did she get here? why is she here and did she die too? wait how did she die? did someone kill her? did she get hit by a truck? did she kill herself? I was surrounded by thought's of how she got her, when I suddenly feel a hand holding mine, I look at her with tears and my eyes wanting to know the answer, and seems like she understand

"I kwilled mwy swelf awftew ywo fwunwewal, I wouwldnt hwandlw iwt awy wore swo I kwilled mwy swelf bwy dwinking mwany pwills( I killed my self after your funeral, I couldn't handle it any more, so I killed my self by drinking many pills)"

"pwease dwont gwet mmwad awt mwe( please don't get mad at me)"

my tears falls of my cheeks and I started sobbing till I was crying Athy was trying to comfort me the best she can, she killed her self because of me, I'm sorry you have suffered like this Athy, it's all my fault I shouldn't have paid attention where I was walking, I shouldn't have been busy with my thoughts, I'm sorry.

<Few days Passed>

few days have passed, me and Athy got some information about our father through the maids chit chat, it made athy shivered hearing his name, even though we already know who she actually is.

me and athy are currently living in the "Ruby Palace" where the emperor's cocunbines stay at ugh, In any other words  it was the king's harem. I heard that the emperor killed all the people from the ruby kingdom.

the reason was still unknown, our mother Diana was invited to the imperial palace banquet one day as a dancer somehow attracted our father's attention, and eventually our mother gave birth to us

Diana, was different from any other citizens, so she passed away after giving birth to me and athy, she didn't get a chance to become empress and left both of us behind. After our mother's death, our father hid himself and blocked us out of sight, so the maids in the Ruby Palace took care of both of us since then.

while I was still busy thinking I heard athy, talking and look at her.

"uwaa euu"

Seems like she's in deep thought, even though she's asleep, could she be having a nightmare?

"euuu euuu"

she slowly opened her eyes, looking like she just had a nightmare I look at her with a concerned face, what made her have a nightmare like that, that made her scared?

Then suddenly both of us heard a click noise, I could feel's athy's hand on mine she was trembling, is she scared? I look at the door to see it was just a maid, the maid just stared at us, making me feel like taking they're eyes off for staring like that.

"what's this, why are they not asleep yet?"

"do we have to be here? they're not able to move anyways"

"you know Lilian, so annoying"

How dare they talk to Lilian like that ughh, it makes want to kill both of them and throw them to the woods and burn them to ashes.

"I'll just think of it as resting for a while"

"isn't the oldest twin going to cry again?"

"hurry swing the crib to get them to sleep faster"

Just because we aren't importance to the emperor doesn't mean that we should be treated like this, just wait till I grow up I will not et a stupid sickness and poison kill me I am going to kill every person who treats us badly, and burn them to ashes.

"they're not even an interest of the emperor, though their luck is good"

She's not lying even though we would only drink warm milk in a bottle, since this was a palace, we would get 3 whole meals a day, sleeping here is a bit comfortable, but being treated wasn't comfortable at all except for lily.

"even if that's the case, they're still very weak that they could die with just a flick of a hand"

"true, why out of all places were we hired here, oh right, did you here? it's a story about a ghost in the Ruby Palace kitchen. It makes appearance every night"

"goosebumps, we don't know when we'll be in the ghost too"

they keep chatting while whispering and looking at us. I just ignored them and fell asleep.

903 Words Total

To be continued...