𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9

Pov:

The next day Athanasia and Y/n was at the emperor's palace with their personal maid Lilian York, the three of them was in front of the emperor, the emperor looks at them then looks at Lilian.

This is what y/n is wearing:

"Lilian York, long time no see"

"blessings and glory upon the sun of the Obelian Empire"

Y/n noticed that her sister was shaken in fear and anger, so she held her hand and comforted her to calm down.

"I haven't been able to pay enough attention to my twin daughters due to my duties at court"

"but still Athanasia and Y/n has grown into such a healthy child the credit belongs to you"

"thank you your majesty"

"however, from now on, I will be looking into the princesses we;;-being there will be no need to worry"

Both of the princess were surprised by the news they looked at the emperor to see him smiling causing both of the princess even more surprised.

"starting today, princess Athanasia and princess Y/n will be treated as proper princess"

The two princess was shock and confused, both of them know he didn't acknowledge them as his own.

Lilian hug both of the princess tight, since it was farewell, for the three of them to be apart.

"it's okay princess"

"it's alright"

both of the princess knew that Lily was comforting them, and Lily was trembling, a few days have passes, the emperor and the twins stayed the same.

"I think you both got chubbier since I last saw you"

A:"hehehe you look pretty too, Papa"

Y/n: 'dude we met 5 days ago, what are you talking about??'

 So far the twins meet their father two more times and they would have some sweet father and daughters time, during these meetings the twins realized, no matter how pert and insolent the oldest behave while the youngest act nicely and innocently behaved, Their father didn't kill them.

Y/n's Pov:

"follow me"

'phew'

me and athy followed our father.

"I was on my way to the lake, get ready and join me"

it's been 5 days since we met claude things seems to be doing great, maybe this wasn't bad after all.

"your majesty, I worry the princesses being around water is.."

"what's there to worry about when they're both with me?"

"b-but"

"don't you both want to join me?"

"yep Athy and N/n wants to go with papa too"

"really?"

Claude carry us one by one into the boat, like a robot, is this bitch for real? the boat was sailing it was only Claude, me and athy was on the boat making it too awkward and quiet. I'm curious how can this boat move on its own?

I look t athy, lookin at the side of the boat, seems like she was thinking the same way I did. 

"what are you both thinking about?"

I couldn't find anything to say so I just hold my stuffed animal tightly, thank goodness athy find a way to talk.

"your hair is sparkly and pretty papa!"

'don't laugh, don't laugh, don't laugh'

"Daddy Athy likes sparkly things"

"I see so you like sparkly things"

this caught me and Athy by surprise he was smirking?!

"that reminds me, you had a jewel pouch with you that day"

that words made Athy flinch, I look at with the 'are you serious' look, and she jut avoid my gaze at her.

"I kept your treasures safe and sound, why don't you come and retrieve them yourself next time?"

after a while I was looking at the lake the water was so clear and pretty, I look to see athy looking at our father what was she thinking? I look at our father to see his clothing, and damn he was hot as hell.

I stopped looking at him cause he might notice me, then I saw athy leaning on her side of the boat, it seems like she was focused on something, I look at her side to see a lotus, it seems like it's petal are see through.

I watch athy tried to grab one but failed making her drown in the water, ofcourse I was surprised I ran to her side of the boat and tried to grab her hand.

"Athy!"

I was panicking, I look at claude he was just looking at athy, why isn't he helping her, because my panick I didn't think straight I jumped into the lake and grab athy's hand, I hold her tight, i gave some of my air, so she could still stay alive.

I called Luna her name, but when I did water came inside, and slowly my vision blurried , before I pass out I saw figure coming to save us, is it Luna? with that I faint.

"Why did I saved you two....."

783 Words Total

To be continued.....