𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10

Luna's Pov:

I was at my realm, doing something, when I heard Y/n's voice called my name, I immedietly got out of my realm to see I was in the bottom of the lake, I look around to find Y/n holding her sister close. I rushed in trying to save them both but someone already did it.

I look at my side to see claude carrying Y/n and Athy in his arms, he then swam back up to the boat making me follow him, when he got up he checked on both of them, Athy's pulse was fine, but when he checked Y/n's pulse it was gone, he started to do chest compression to her.

I rushed in and pushed him aside, I used my magic to heal her, after a little while, Y/n started coughing water, I checked her pulse and she had it again, I sighed in relief and look at claude.

"What kind of a Father are you?!"

"How could you let that happen to your own daughters!"

"they could've have died because of drowning!"

"yet your are still being called as father?"

"hah! what a joke, If Diana knows about this she wouldn't like this"

Suddenly Claude grib my outfit and looked at me furiously.

"Don't Ever Talk To That Wench Name Ever Again!"

"Hah! so you called Diana a wench now, after how much she cared and loved you? how pathetic"

"why are you even here?"

"because We promised her, that we would protect them!"

Claude took his grip of me and sat back while looking at the 2 girls, I put them on their chairs and put some blanket o they wouldn't catch a cold, I could see that the boat was almost near the shore so I teleported back to my realm.

Athanasia's Pov:

"puhaaa"

"cough* cough*"

"oh my, Princess!"

"princess are you alright?!"

"Felix"

"yes your highness?"

"teach athanasia and y/n how to swim"

"it would be a shame if an emperor's daughters drowned to death in a mere lake"

"and call a doctor for Y/n"

"princess, princess, it's okay"

"w-where's N/n?"

"she's in the emperor's arms she seems to be unconscience"

I look at the emperor leaving seeing Y/n's head a little, is she ok? did she drowned too? I was carried by lily back to our room I look across my bed to see Y/n in bed asleep wit a towel on her head.

she looks pretty weak, and sick like in the original novel, no, no I should prevent her from being sick, I'm sorry Y/n. I heard my tummy rumbled and I started thinking of chocolate, damn it I was having a moment but oh well.

I went to the kitchen to grab some chocolate when suddenly someone rab myarm making me flinch, I look behind to see it was Lily, whew, wait Lily, Fuck.

"princess, your presence is requested"

I followed lily and I was shocked to see so many maids, they all look at me and form a line.

"it's an honor to serve Princess Athanasia and Princess Y/n"

'what's with all this?'

then Felix came and then he kneeled in front of me and said.

"Felix Robane at your service"

"I will be your's and Y/n's temporary royal guard starting from today, my princess"

' Fuck it, damn it that was hot, and cute aaaaaaaah Y/n save me'

"we-we are grateful for his highness' concern but how could we have sir Felix as a guard"

"his highness' intention is to cherish the twin Princesses and treat them well"

"d-does he now?"

"his highness is preparing an official guard for the princesses so I won't be here long"

"it's an honor to serve you my princess"

Author: Felix MARRY ME!

626 Words Total

To be continued.....