Two Brains One Thought

After a few minutes of inside the brain Scarlett woke up pinned against the wall by Zach. She looked around confused and started to panic," No, no. Get off!" Scarlett screamed as she pushed Zach off. Zach then looked at her and said with a huge grin," You were so close! You could have been one of us! You could have been with me!" Zach then grabbed her hands, Scarlett closed her hands within his hands and for a few minutes they simply stared into each other's eyes. Zach then leaned in for a kiss, they got so close until Scarlett pulled away again in anger. "No, you...you are in my head and you are making me think and do things I don't actually want to do..." Scarlett said in a panic. Zach replied quickly," No, this is all you...and you didn't know that..." Scarlett looked confused but yet worried," What?" Scarlett asked. 

Zach replied in a slight panic," Yes, I am in your head, you are in control of this entire thing and you are in complete control. You kissed me, you engaged me, and you chose this hotel room..." Scarlett then grabbed her head in a complete panic and said," No, no...I am not changing and I am not one of you and I am definitely not yours...What the hell is wrong with me?" Zach grabbed her hands and said," Nothing, I told you I would help you and change you for the better didn't I?" Scarlett then pushed him away again and said," No, you are completely changing me and I hate it. I just feel....I feel." Zach jumped towards her in excitement and said," What? You feel what?" Scarlett turn away from him and started to walk towards the hotel chair, that was until Zach walked closer and asked louder," You felt what?!" 

Scarlett replied yelling in anger," I LOVE YOU! I feel like I love you, and I hate it! I hate everything about it!" Zach's eyes glowed with passion and said," See?! You love me, and I love you, and I know that you cannot live life without me!" 

Scarlett replied screaming," NO! I DON'T WANT THIS!" She then put her hands over her eyes as Zach sat across the the room on the bed, and there he would sit for however long it would take. 

     Back in the hotel room with their actual bodies, there was Nurse Watson watching over them. Then Doctor Z walked in and asked," How are our star pupil today now that everyone is more calm?" Nurse Watson looked at Doctor Z with a smile and said," I am pleased to say that their vitals look good, and at the start it sounded like they were having sexual relations, but it has recently got quiet...but I do believe that everything medically is going well." Doctor Z smiled and replied with a happy tone," Good good, now report back to me if anything happens and I have brought you a beeper to press if you need any assistance. By chance do you know how much longer they might be?" Watson gave a timid look and said," I am not too sure, by the way their emotions and physical outbursts are...they seem to be getting along really well." She said emphasizing how well it sounded. Doctor Z then noticed a small spot of blood coming from Scarlett's nose and said," How long has she been getting nose bleeds?"

Watson replied unsure," For about an hour I believe, why?" Doctor Z wiped the blood off of her face and said," Is Zach's nose bleeding at all?" 

Watson looked confuse and replied," No, not yet why?" Doctor Z smiled as he looked at her blood and said happily," Zach is winning, he is slowly changing her and she is now making her own blood with the blood elf gene." Watson they jumped up in excitement and said," That is amazing sir!" Doctor Z looked at her baffled and said," Why are you getting excited? He still has a long way to go...Until there is more than a few "fun" sounds and until Zach wakes up first then there is nothing to get overly excited here...Watch them closely please." Watson looked down at the floor and said," Yes sir." Doctor Z then left, and Nurse Watson continued as the "fun" noises got louder and louder....

     Inside Scarlett's head she yelled," Why are you doing this to me?!" As she was pinned against the wall. "Because, I want you more than I've wanted anything more in my life. I seen you on the first day you worked and I knew I wanted you." Zach said as she was holding her hands in his against the wall.

"Now, you need to give into me, or else your body will give in for you. You will shut down and you will no longer have a say in this, now you've almost given into me three times now...and I can either make it a fourth or you can make it your final fourth yourself..." Zach continued in a stern voice. Scarlett's eyes then looked at his eyes and back at his lips, she then slowly stopped fighting and started to let him lean into her. After a few minutes of standing there Zach let go of her hands and slowly moved them towards her hips," Are you okay?" Zach asked. Scarlett said nothing as she started starring into the distant. She then snapped back into reality and looked at Zach in his eyes as they started to change right in front of him. Her eyes started to lose the pupil as they turned into a red tinge in the center, with some gold attributes into the outer of her eyes. She then put her hands around his neck and started slowly, but passionately kissed Zach. He was surprised and said in between kisses," Scarlett?" She then put her finger on his lips and said seductively," Shh, no more talking..." She then removed her finger and began kissing more and more intensely. His hands traveled down her waist as he was starting to unbuckle her pants, meanwhile; her hands were starting to unbutton his shirt. She then took off her shirt as he started to take off her shirt, she then looked at Zach in the eyes as her eyes started reverting back. "Damnit it." Zach exclaimed. He then grabbed her underneath the legs and dropped her on the bed, she moaned in pleasure and said," Well that was hot." Zach then rubbed up against her and said," Wanna keep going?" Scarlett stopped for a few minutes as her eyes stayed in her blood elf self, she then looked at him seductively and continued kissing. Sooner or later there was pants coming off and bras getting throwing across the room, and eventually ended up together underneath the covers.

      Scarlett then reverted back to human eyes and started freaking out. "No, no no, please tell me I didn't. That wasn't me, that wasn't me." Zach smiled as he was getting dressed," Trust me, you did. And you are officially mine. Soon you will be nothing but mine..." Scarlett looked at him with small amounts of tears in her eyes and said hopelessly," You win, you really won..." She then started to fall asleep in the bed, as she did Zach laid down beside her and covered her up with the blankets. "I will see you on the outside, and by you...I mean the blood elf you." Scarlett then tried to reply barely able to speak," You...can't..." Zach placed his hand on her cheek and said," Shh, this is happening and when it does...you will feel better. Thank you for giving in for me, thank you for being you..." Scarlett looked up towards the celling and then started slowly falling asleep, and when her eyes closed Zach brushed her hair off her face and disappeared in her brain. His eyes then opened, and back to reality he went.