Chapter Four

I reluctantly pull myself out of bed. It's so hot in my house. What the hell? I pick up my phone, going through all my notifications. It's almost 10:30.

Walker texted me last night and said they'd pick me up at 12 'cause apparently, we're going to lunch first. I'm really excited to hang out with Walker. And meet Ryan, of course.

I take a long shower, washing off my leftover makeup from the premiere. After about 20 minutes standing under a stream of burning water, I get out and do my skincare routine.

Emaline FaceTime's me while I'm doing my hair and we just talk about a bunch of random shit. I tell her a lot about the premiere and meeting Walker. She's very invested in this ship.

"Oh, also! I found a new fan page on Instagram...you should check it out. I'll send you the link." She giggles. Oh my gosh.

She sends me the link and I click on it. The username is amara.eats.socks. "Wow, very aesthetic." I shake my head, laughing a bit. I click on one of the edits and start dying of laughter. There are like 20 filters on it. "What the hell?" I say, closing the app. "Aren't my editing skills amazing?" Emaline giggles, flipping her hair. "You made this?" I gasp. "Uh, huh!" She nods proudly. I shake my head, "That was the best thing I've ever seen,"

I finished getting ready and ended the call with Emaline. Walker said they're gonna be here in like 20 minutes. I run downstairs and put on my shoes, watching Aidan mess with the tv. "Whatcha doing?" I say, walking over to him. "It's frozen again." He groans. It's been acting up for almost a month now and our parents keep putting off buying a new one. It's also super old, so I don't know what they're doing.

I throw my bag down on the couch and go on my phone for a few minutes. I posted the edit Emaline made on my story and she started gaining followers super quickly.

Walker knocked on the door and I ran outside to meet him. "Bye Aidan!" I shout, giving Walker a quick hug. "You're so pretty," He smiles, moving a piece of hair out of my face. "Me?? Look at you!" I exclaim. He laughs and pulls me over to the car.

Walker and I slide into the backseat while Ryan and his friend sit in the front. "Hey, I'm Ryan," He smiles. "Andy," His friend says. I introduce myself and Walker scoots as close to me as he possibly can. I laugh, putting my hand on top of his. He pulls his hand away and puts it on top of mine. We continue playing that game for pretty much the rest of the ride.

Ryan pulls into the restaurant parking lot and we all get out of the car. We make our way into the building and take a seat near the corner. "Nah, that's my seat," Walker says to Ryan as he pulls out the chair next to me. I roll my eyes and Ryan laughs, moving to the next seat over. "No way a 14-year-old just stole my seat," He says, shaking his head. "No way some old guy just tried to take the seat next to my girl," Walker retorts. Ryan lets out a short chuckle. "Your girl?" I question. Since when am I his girl?

"Are you guys together?" Andy asks, sitting across from Ryan. "No," We both say. "But she's still my girl," Walker adds. "I'm not your girl until we are together." I laugh.

The waiter walks up to us and takes our drink orders. She comes back a few moments later with 4 glasses of lemonade. "Thanks," I smile as she sets my cup on the table. She nods and serves the rest before we order our food. I got parmesan noodles and fries.

"Mars," Walker mumbles, sliding a napkin over to me. "Mars?" I question. "I don't know, I heard your friend call you that on one of your live streams." He shrugs. "Stalker," I joke. "No!?" Walker exclaims. I cover his mouth with my hand. Why's he so loud, jesus? "Shut the hell up!" I laugh. "Inside voices, guys." Ryan jokes.

Walker taps my thigh, trying to get my attention. "Woah, buddy." I giggle, hitting his arm off my leg. He glares at me. "Im joking!" I say, lightly pushing his shoulder. "Open the napkin, dumbass." He snaps. "Chill, babes." I shake my head.

I open the napkin and read the blue writing; 'I like you'

Holy shit. I don't even know what to say. Like I knew he did, but at the same time...what the flippity floppity!?

"So?" Walker questions. I stare at the paper a bit longer before making eye contact with him. I pull a pen out of my bag and scribble 'iPhone disabled. try again in 1 minute' under his writing. I slide it back to him and he reads it, dramatically dropping his head on the table. "What'd you do?" Ryan asks, looking between me and Walker. I shrug and Walker leans back in his chair. "Why are you being so dramatic?" I laugh. "I don't know. I'm bored." He smiles.

The waitress brings our food to the table and we all start eating immediately. This place literally has the best food.

TIME SKIP,

"Come here," Walker says, grabbing my arm. He pulls me over to the counter where Ryan and Andy are standing. We're getting our bowling shoes.

"There's candy over there," I grin, covering my mouth in excitement. He rolls his eyes, "No." "You're so mean." I pout. "Shush," He laughs.

We follow Ryan and Andy to a lane and put our names into the computer. Ryan goes first, getting a spare. Walker goes next, knocking over all the pins. "I'm so good!" He exclaims, proudly. I laugh, watching him walk back over to me. He's so cute.

Andy goes, and finally, it's my turn. I walk up and grab a ball, rolling it into the pin deck. I hit 3 pins, and then roll another one. In total, I knocked over 7 pins. "Good job," Walker sings, dragging out the 'b.' I flip my hair dramatically and sit next to him. He laughs and puts his arm around me, pulling me close to him.

We keep playing for a while until the game finishes. Ryan won with a few more points than Walker. "You ready to go?" Andy asks while Ryan gets a water bottle from the vending machine. "Hold on. Amara wants candy." Walker says, pulling me out of my seat. He leads me over to the small arcade area and puts a few coins into a machine. He gives me a handful of m&m's before both of us get distracted by Ryan and Andy trying on some stupid sunglasses.

"Take a photo," I giggle, handing him my phone. "What's your password?" Walker asks. "09008," I tell him, shoving a bunch of m&ms into my mouth. He unlocks my phone and takes a few photos of them.

"They look ridiculous," I roll my eyes, watching Ryan put on a weird hat. "What's this?" Walker asks, holding my phone in front of my face. Bro went into my notes app. "Why are you going through my phone??" I question, taking it from him. "The tab was open when I unlocked it!" He says quickly. I roll my eyes, "It's a bucket list. I don't know,"

Walker grabs my phone back from me. "Go on a roller coaster. You've never been on a roller coaster?" He questions. I shake my head, "Nope." He looks back at the list. Nah, he really just snatched my phone. I swear to god, ima go through his phone. The fuck? "Have first kiss in the rain." He reads. "Alright that's enough," I sigh, tossing my phone into my bag. He grins and grabs my hand, pulling me over to Ryan and Andy.

"Slay," Walker laughs. Ryan takes off his hat and puts it back on the rack. "You guys ready to go now?" He asks. We both nod and walk out to the car.

"This was so fun," I smile. "For sure," He says, kicking my foot. "Stop it," I laugh, kicking him back. "That was the weakest kick ever," He grins. "Shut up," I roll my eyes. "Make me,"

"Alright, keep it pg back there," Ryan says, shaking his head. "Focus on the road, Grandpa," Walker jokes. Ryan scoffs, "You can walk home," "No, I'm sorry!" Walker laughs.