Chapter Fourteen

Walker paces around awkwardly, and I glare at him as Emaline sobs into my shirt. "Oh, uhm...I'm here too. Like, if you wanna talk or some shit." He stammers. I roll my eyes at his lousy attempt at comforting her.

"We gotta get home." I start, "I still have some packing to do." She pulls aways from me, wiping her puffy eyes. "It's gonna be okay. Don't worry." I assure her. She nods, following Walker and I to her driveway. "I'll come back to say goodbye before I leave," I smile. She clears her throat, "Okay,"

TIME SKIP,

I throw two books at Walker and he looks over them before putting them in my bag. "What else?" I mumble to myself. Walker rummages through my carryon as I run into the bathroom. I grab my blow dryer and some pads and tampons before joining Walker on the floor again.

"The fuck is that?" Walker questions. "A tampon, dumbass." I roll my eyes. "Oh," He says, quickly going back to what he was doing. I shove the blowdryer into my suitcase and put the hygiene products in the side pocket of my bag. "Dude, can I come with you." He begs. "Dude," I mock, "No."

He sighs, moving onto my bed. "I swear, it's not gonna feel as long as you think." I say, sitting next to him. He rolls his eyes, "Mhm," "Watch your attitude child," I snap. "My bad, my bad." He laughs. "Yeah," I smile, leaning my head on his shoulder. He kisses the top of my head, "How'd I get lucky enough to call you my girlfriend."

TIME SKIP,

My mom follows me to the boarding line. I'm so nervous. What if the cast doesn't like me? That would suck.

"How long does it take to get there?" I question. My mom looks up from her phone, thinking for a moment. "5 1/2 hours I think." I nod, pinching my wrist as I wait for the line to move.

iMessage

Walker 🤭

stop pinching your wrist

im not

good
js making sure lol

thanks 💀

did u get on the plane yet?

noo
we're in line to board thoo

alr cool
text me when u land

i will!
byee

bye luv

Amara hearted a message
"bye luv"

"That's cute," My mom grins, leaning over my shoulder. I turn off my phone and spin around to face her. "How did he know??" I question. My mom shrugs, "He knows you well," "Or! Maybe he's actually a rusian spy and he's only daiting me to get close to my family so he can plot his plan to bomb us and kill our entire blood line." I gasp. "I think you're on to something, Amara." My mom nods, putting her hand on my shoulder.

The line moves up and so do we. Soon enough we're taking our seat in the middle section of the plane. Economy seats really hit different.

TIME SKIP,

I follow my mom to our room and wait for her to unlock the door. "After you, young lady." My mom grins. I cursty before walking into our room. It's pretty big, two bedroom's with a living room-kitchen area, and a decent sized bathroom.