Chapter Eighteen

I follow Millie onto the stage and the crowd's screams echo loudly through the building. I take a seat between her and Raphael, resting my microphone in my lap. We all say a quick hello to the crowd before a guy starts explaining everything about the questions and meet and greets at the end.

A girl walks up and takes the microphone from him. "Hi, my name is Alyssa! I love you all so much...My question is for Millie. What was your favorite scene to film?" She says, looking over all of us excitedly. "Hi," Millie smiles, "My favorite scene...maybe the roller blading scene with Mike and Will in season 4."

Another kid comes up, asking their question. "What were your favorite seasons?" Millie nods, "Season 4, I think. Or season 1." "Probably 4...cause that was the only one I was in." Mason laughs, looking at me to answer. "Uhm...3 was my favorite. I loved Mike's character. He was hilarious."

"Hi, Millie! Uh, I was wondering...can you please show us your ring?" Millie beams, showing off her shiny engagement ring. It's gorgeous. I'm honestly so excited for her and Jake.

"Amara, what was your first impression of the cast?" Someone asks. "Well, I was terrified in the beginning." I laugh, "Stranger Things was literally my favorite show once season 2 came out and I really loved everyone in it. I think I had created an idea of what'd they'd be like in real life and I really freaked myself out before I met them. But they're the sweetest people...so supportive and loving. I can't imagine not being apart of the cast."

We all answer a few more questions until someone asks the one I've been dreading. "What happened with Walker?" "We uhm...We broke up. It was mutual, though. Everything's pretty much fine." I nod.

TIME SKIP,

"Bruh, I think people cared more about you and Walker's situation than anything else." Raphael laughs. "Literally! It was getting annoying." I say. He puts his arm around me, "I'm really sorry, by the way. It really sucks what he did. You don't deserve that." "Thanks. So far I haven't had the best luck with guys." I shake my head. "Well, you've got me. Don't forget." He grins. I give him a quick hug as people start lining up at the table for autographs.

We signed a shit ton of stuff. Someone even asked me to sign their forehead which was interesting. I'm done for the day, but Raphael asked me to wait for him so we can go get lunch together. He's finishing up a few photos.

"I'm done! Sorry that took so long." He says, putting his arm over my shoulder. "You're good," I smile as we walk down the sidewalk. There's a cafe near by with the best croissants.

"Has he texted you?" Raphael asks, sitting across from me. "Yeah. He tried to 'explain.'" I roll my eyes, putting air quotes around the last word. "Damn," He shakes his head, "Do you think you guys will get back together?"

"Honestly...no." I sigh. "Yeah. I mean, you guys were really cute together, but he definitely fucked this one up." He nods. I put my elbow on the table and rest my chin on my palm. "I don't know, dude. I really liked him. He told me he wouldn't do anything to hurt me. I even told him about Trey, and he still cheated on me."

"What'd he say when he texted you?" He questions. "That he wasn't thinking. It didn't mean anything...it was just in the heat of the moment kinda shit." I shrug. Raphael thinks for a second, "Do you think he's telling the truth?" "I don't know. Either way, it was a shit move."

Raphael orders some croissants and coffee's for us, coming back a few minutes later. He sets them on the table before sitting down and taking a sip of his drink. "I love it here," I smile. He nods, stuffing his face.

Instagram

Liked by milliebobbybrown and 1m others

amaraarnett love ya @raphael_luce

view all comments

user1 RAPHAELL

user12 im living for this friendship

user19 nah bro alr moved on 💀

user6 her and walker 🥲

user8 she has a type lmfaooo

user11 cutee

user32 i loved meeting u at stranger con!!
~ liked by creator

tristanprovang 🖤🖤
| amaraarnett emo bitch
tristanprovang stfu