6

Now finally arriving at the dorm, Chenle offered to go and give wayv and the rest of nct dream their food while Mark could go and give 127 their food since he lives with them.

Arriving at the floor of 127 Mark used his keycard to enter, yelling out he said, "I'm back." and in return he could hear the shouts and running of his fellow 127 members.

Grabbing the Japchae that he asked Mark for, Johnny thanked him, "Thanks so much dude."

"No problem bro." Mark replied back, the other members also sharing their thanks towards him in return for their dinner.

Mark decided that while the rest of his members were eating their dinner and Chenle who decided to head back to his house to go and sleep, it would be best for him to go and take a shower and change into his pajamas and head to bed as it was late.

While in the showering and washing his hair Mark thought to himself about Eun-Kyung and when she mentioned that they should start being more harsher towards their fans.

'I wish it was that easy.' He sighed, he then thought to when she said that sometimes she forgets that he's an idol, and how that one message made him feel happy for some reason.

The fact that he wasn't just seen as some hot guy on the internet who sings, but someone who actually has feelings and likes having fun, that's what he got out of what she said, and he hoped that was what she meant.

Although it wasn't for very long, when Mark had saw Eun-Kyung in real life, he couldn't deny the fact that she was pretty. The photos he saw of her weren't anything compared to her real beauty.

He liked talking to her, even if she knew that he was an idol, she didn't treat him like one. She didn't obsess over him. They talked like normal friends would on a normal day, and he liked that very much.

That's all he could think about the whole time he showered, was the thought of how Eun-Kyung treated him and his appreciation towards her for doing the bare minimum.

2 M's and one E ‼️

Mei
SO
HMMMM

STIP

Mark
???
am i missing something here or uhm..

Mei
mister mark lee
Lee Min-Hyung
이민형

SNWOT HIS ANWMA IN HANGIEL

Mark
BRO DID I DO SOMETHING
LIKE DUDE WHY R U BRINGING OUT MY KOREAN NAME
AND IN HANGUL NO LESS BRO

Mei
YOU HELD EUN-KYUNGS WRIST
YOU HELD HER WRIST GOOD SIR

YEAH MY WRIST??
THATS IT BRO
WHAT DO YOU THINK HE HELD???
MY FUCKING ARMPITS??

Mark
BRO WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME I HELD HER WRIST SO SHE WONT WALK AWAY

Mei
YOU COULDVE JUST CALLED OUT HER NAME???

Mark
WELL MY BAS FOR NOT DOING SO

also i might have accidently told our other friend about you while i was panicking im sorry

Mark
dude oh my god